• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

Well a few loose ends to tie up an the Cboggs built sporty will be coming to the East Coast
To all the guys that sold me parts an some dam good deals u know who u are Thank U.... Comp guys are always willing to step up an help
An to my builder Cboggs what a class act from my first pm an many many texts all day an half the nite Thank u people like u will keep Comp crawling alive
ca9993ec0fdda86e8c0cc680c6900fb1.jpg

Sent from the SWAMP

Thanks for the kind words guys, I do what I can for the love of the hobby. Here's a few more pics, including my simple side mount lexan battery location I like to use. Battery mounted here really balances the chassis out being opposite the motor, not that these small batteries weigh that much anymore. Last pic is the final RTR weight with the battery.

Geeesh I would have thought it be under 3lb's :roll:

Just kidding ......... came out nice Chris. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Final finished and stickered pics coming tomorrow, then its off to Alamo71 come Monday, gonna be hard to let this build go!"thumbsup"

Final finished and stickered pics coming tomorrow, then its off to Alamo71 come Monday, gonna be hard to let this build go!"thumbsup"

I will have u another project (build) in a few months get that Super dialed in maybe my next project

Sent from the SWAMP

Here they are, big thanks to roksloski for the custom orange vinyl decals. For anyone needing custom vinyl be sure to hit him up, really nice work!"thumbsup"

Here they are, big thanks to roksloski for the custom orange vinyl decals. For anyone needing custom vinyl be sure to hit him up, really nice work!"thumbsup"

WOW!!!! Sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....

It looks Awesome...

Well Done Chris........."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Alamo71, you got a well built and nice looking truck..."thumbsup"

Wow....

It looks Awesome...

Well Done Chris........."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Alamo71, you got a well built and nice looking truck..."thumbsup"

Nice job on the decals complete now

Looks killer, great build enjoy Alamo.
idk about those scx10 shocks you might want to swap them out;-)

Looks killer, great build enjoy Alamo.

idk about those scx10 shocks you might want to swap them out;-)

Thanks to u Matt u turned me on to my first Sucker Punch had to have another
Who knows it might show up on your part of the world next year
Those cheapo shocks will be ok lol

Back