• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

oooooooooooooooo really nice i will let you know that i am a little bit jalous(kiding) but seriously what i guy could asked more it is another great build done with a sucker punch,i think this year is the year of the sucker punch.build like this make me would have one plus the xciter body on shafty make them killer!!!!

all the new build i see in the ax10 section are so fine that make me alway love shafty more and more and seem that able to give the same performance as a moa ,not exactly all but do all what you want it do,plus all the new parts for the ar60 are so nice and and the time a see a build make me says ''i want one ,i see another i would like have this one'', so i the end i don't know which one ,they are all so hot but for sure i will re-make me another this winter.

Well tomorrow this little truck will be coming to Virginia been a long few months excited to see how it will perform...... This thread will continue will updates with more info an pics when it's on the rocks
Thanks again Cboggs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the big Brown truck dropped me off a package wonder what it is
4c68e475af5aa895699a57b17d3663c4.jpg

Well it's official the Sucker Punch has arrived an it's impressive Chris outstanding job .....
First comp will be November 8th
Going to give it hell

0ff1f864eeb36d7af7ce7963de4e1b35.jpg

32 degrees here this morning maiden voyage on the rocks pics up later

Well between it being cold as hell this am an being excited didn't take any pics but she has a few scraps lol I'll post a pic or so tonight
But she will flat out crawl I was launching from rock to rock bad ass very pleased

She took a few tumbles today has a little rock rash.... Ar60's flat out work glad i used them
One thing I really noticed was the Holmes power a lot of low end grunt can't wait till the first comp
f1e66bedc237696a7e3ff5e3dc0262c8.jpg

4f84b18861b6458af6c40988fc2f97de.jpg

First comp coming soon this Saturday super stoked

Back