• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

Tennis balls, tape measure, go find some rocks and practice practice practice, you will be fine, almost 10 years of comps and I still get the shakes!

Joe u only shake when u havent had a cig :lmao:.....nice to see you again man....allen man your truck looked awesome cant wait til next time looks like that pretty body got a few battle scars, cant wait til next time it only gets funner from here until u start breakkng stuff, then its a blast"thumbsup"

Joe u only shake when u havent had a cig :lmao:.....nice to see you again man....allen man your truck looked awesome cant wait til next time looks like that pretty body got a few battle scars, cant wait til next time it only gets funner from here until u start breakkng stuff, then its a blast"thumbsup"

Lol true but cigs got replaced with the vape machine after heart surgery. It was a pleasure to see you n the misses"thumbsup"

Josh she did take a beaten nothing broke maybe next time myself an u can run a coarse together your truck good as well I hope u can get the battery problem fixed
Your like me always too much throttle great time yesterday man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh she did take a beaten nothing broke maybe next time myself an u can run a coarse together your truck good as well I hope u can get the battery problem fixed
Your like me always too much throttle great time yesterday man

Yea im trigger happy...fixed my 2.2m rear gear to finish out the day now gotta replace the whole front set of gears....and my 2.2s ive had no drive time with really need to get some in before the next comp and im gonna go thru it on wed. Simce im off and see if i can run down the problem

Great time yesterday Allen! Wish I would of got to see you run.. :(

Now to squeeze the excess water out of all my tires/foams and hope they dry! Lol...

Drive time is HUGE in this hobby!!! Once you get some of that, you can go back to being trigger happy.. Lol..
Same with Josh.. (Which needs to check his 2yr old motor, for his "battery" issues)..

Slow down ya maniacs!!! ;)

Great time yesterday Allen! Wish I would of got to see you run.. :(

Now to squeeze the excess water out of all my tires/foams and hope they dry! Lol...

Drive time is HUGE in this hobby!!! Once you get some of that, you can go back to being trigger happy.. Lol..
Same with Josh.. (Which needs to check his 2yr old motor, for his "battery" issues)..

Slow down ya maniacs!!! ;)

Yes sir fun Time 4 sure yesterday an i will be back an hope me an u can run together would be a pleasure an yes my tires are about 5 lbs a piece

Purpmart* is making me 4 new shoes to try an going to add some new wheels will post up when they get here

be378a02adeb1fcd0deb79345f6aed48.jpg
thats half the shoes

eed958ff995edcd783c29efc67756127.jpg

Well wasn't the finish I was looking for but for my first comp I guess it will have to do
The next comp with have different results
But dam I had fun

Having fun is what its all about, can't expect to much with a new car and little drive time. "thumbsup"

Having fun is what its all about, can't expect to much with a new car and little drive time. "thumbsup"

Yes Mr.Boggs true but I will get it dialed in just give me a few more comps an I know I'll be at the top

c2bd45ef4b59fda806935c7299590ccc.jpg

New shoes has arrived another great job by the Purp*

Great tire and wheel combo!! You can't go wrong with that set up."thumbsup"

Back