• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

Shocks are done, 50wt oil with Losi MRC silver springs #LOSB1447 and RcBros spring cups. Shocks are internally limited with an Axial plastic rod end ball. Also got some wheels today from Krazed Builds, C-class in blue G10. Its now in rollin' status!

Wow looking nice wheels turned out sick

Sent from the SWAMP

Now it really looks finished, still need to wire it up though. Did my signature translucent paint job, translucent light blue with florescent orange (orange backed with white).

Now it really looks finished, still need to wire it up though. Did my signature translucent paint job, translucent light blue with florescent orange (orange backed with white).

Very nice my friend an it's all mine really digging those colors

Sent from the SWAMP

Look out East coast a new player in town

Sent from the SWAMP
I know for one, I'm pretty stoked to see this on the East coast rocks, myself! Eeeaaaassssttttt coast!

I know the chassis the works. I should of never gave the one I built for a old team driver, to him.. It crawled like a champ!..

Not sure about them axles tho(ar60's). But the wheels make up for that, for sure! ;)

Killer rig to own Allen!

really nice build,the body,wheel and chassis look great,the 5th sucker punch seem the chassis we only see great build of them i really like it.it a sample chassis that seem to work great i am thinking of it

I know for one, I'm pretty stoked to see this on the East coast rocks, myself! Eeeaaaassssttttt coast!

I know the chassis the works. I should of never gave the one I built for a old team driver, to him.. It crawled like a champ!..

Not sure about them axles tho(ar60's). But the wheels make up for that, for sure! ;)

Killer rig to own Allen!

Thanks Troy looking forward to comping with u an the east coast guys an the 60's will be fine

Sent from the SWAMP

Killer rig to own Allen!

i guess you will have to test mine out to see how the ar60s work on a sucker punch :)

Rig looks AWESOME!!!!!! Cboggs nailed it! Good luck and crawl the snot out of that thing...."thumbsup"

Smashed the BR mini and BEC together, need to go get some heat shrink to finish it up.

This is where the electronics will be mounted, simple lexan tray painted to match. You can also see the RcBros servo clamps in this pic.

Back