• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Made a flyer...

b6f12a8d.jpg

Just heard from Boca Bearings...they are going to send us some prizes!!!

0771cae3.png

Last edited:
hopefully we can get more sponsors soon

wait for it...

d49ae0c6.jpg

Thanks Vanquish for signing up as a course sponsor!

Guys...this is event is going to be wonderful...don't sleep on it, BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been living under a rock. I just saw this thread. Going to have to look at the schedule and see if I can make it that fa rthis year. Only planned for one big trip and that we ECC. Glad it didn't go away completely.

Wes

I've been living under a rock. I just saw this thread. Going to have to look at the schedule and see if I can make it that fa rthis year. Only planned for one big trip and that we ECC. Glad it didn't go away completely.

Wes

Make it TWO BIG TRIPS Wes! "thumbsup"

OK girls... get signed up. Time is running out. Where are the locals? I mean if a bunch of us can drive up from way down here... surely a bunch of locals could sign up...

Just sayin :mrgreen:

I'm really looking forward to this "thumbsup"

OK girls... get signed up. Time is running out. Where are the locals? I mean if a bunch of us can drive up from way down here... surely a bunch of locals could sign up...

Just sayin :mrgreen:

I'm really looking forward to this "thumbsup"

^^^ X2 on the locals!!! ^^^

:flipoff: The locals! :lmao:

I agree Harvo, I've been trying to get the word around to the few guys I know. I'm sure a few are getting the money together. Times are probably still tuff for some. :cry:

7 judges ticket

16 2.2 drivers tickets

3 1.9 drivers tickets

thats the current number of drivers so far. im hoping we cant get at least 15 more

Back