• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

im signed up to be a judge is that good enough. i havent signed up on the webside but ill be there for sure

The next 5 guys (after 3jeeps) that sign up for this event I will guarantee a ticket for ECC "thumbsup"

Thanks for posting this Fish, was planning on going anyway but this just sweetened the deal for me. Made the 5 guy cutoff "thumbsup". Now I don't have to worry about possibly not getting an ECC ticket when they go on sale.

The next 5 guys (after 3jeeps) that sign up for this event I will guarantee a ticket for ECC "thumbsup"
Darnit Fish, I was the second signed up. I should get a guarantee ECC for being early:lmao:

Hotel booked for this, I cant wait rock the Rox Box again!!"thumbsup"

LaQuinta is booked up.

Motel 6 has plenty of rooms yet. The front desk suggested online reservations, as she knew nothing about the event or discounted room rates.

Tap-A-Talked

The story of my life, to early or to late;-) I did book a room for ECC, don't know if I'll drive in 2.2 pro but the shafty no dig comp on Friday if it happens and 1.9 are calling my name. I'll also bring my camera. I need to win one of those 2 so I can say I'm going to Disney because I'm taking the GF for her birthday the week after ECC"thumbsup"

If they are any other sponsors looking to sponsor this wonderful event, please PM me. I have sent out package info but can send it again.

Back