• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Just got my ticket for 2.2 and I'll be riding in the fun bus with lee (the real dogman)

2.2 Class

1. BarryBelvedere
  2. slowride1
  3. mgauger
  4. Mad Dawg
  5. untchabl
  6. Relic68
  7. Creepy Crawler
  8. jcboof
  9. 3jeeps
  10. Mustangboy_347
  11. The Real Dogman
  12. Kratos
  13. Grimreeper
  14. vn1500
  15. biggin69
  16. FishMaxx
  17. Harvo
  18. Pdog7
  19. madmax5978
  20. chicklet
  21. BTF
  22. TJ Steve
  23. Jeepsohigh
  24. CRSMacgyver
  25. Stone Pillow
  26. rocksrock

1.9 Class

1. The Real Dogman
  2. 3jeeps
  3. chicklet
  4. nissankidd

Wait wait wait, you're a girl?! :p

Gonna be signing up myself and a friend in a week or so.

Hi to all. I am local to the box and i just found out about this event from dan last weekend. I am not signed up yet because i dont have the extra funds right now to buy a ticket for THIS event because i just came back from another event in columbus, which was awesome. (30+ trucks, finished 3rd if you're nosey) For those of you who ask where are the locals, they might be doing some other form of rc as of the end of last year when the lid was placed on the box and the eye went missing. I, myself, have been traveling south to be involved in 2 other crawling clubs. So for the people that want to complain that they are traveling from hours away to attend this event and the locals are not, the locals feel the same way about having to travel away from local just to stay involved in the crawling community.

So take what you will from my rant. I'm sure some of you will voice your opinion. Thats how I feel right now. Oh well.

Hi to all. I am local to the box and i just found out about this event from dan last weekend. I am not signed up yet because i dont have the extra funds right now to buy a ticket for THIS event because i just came back from another event in columbus, which was awesome. (30+ trucks, finished 3rd if you're nosey) For those of you who ask where are the locals, they might be doing some other form of rc as of the end of last year when the lid was placed on the box and the eye went missing. I, myself, have been traveling south to be involved in 2 other crawling clubs. So for the people that want to complain that they are traveling from hours away to attend this event and the locals are not, the locals feel the same way about having to travel away from local just to stay involved in the crawling community.

So take what you will from my rant. I'm sure some of you will voice your opinion. Thats how I feel right now. Oh well.

UH.. I don't know anything about the local drama. I was just trying to stir up some folks to sign up with a little good humored razzing.

2.2 Class
  1. BarryBelvedere
  2. slowride1
  3. mgauger
  4. Mad Dawg
  5. untchabl
  6. Relic68
  7. Creepy Crawler
  8. jcboof
  9. 3jeeps
  10. Mustangboy_347
  11. The Real Dogman
  12. Kratos
  13. Grimreeper
  14. vn1500
  15. biggin69
  16. FishMaxx
  17. Harvo
  18. Pdog7
  19. madmax5978
  20. chicklet
  21. BTF
  22. TJ Steve
  23. Jeepsohigh
  24. CRSMacgyver
  25. Stone Pillow
  26. rocksrock

1.9 Class
  1. Kratos
  2. The Real Dogman
  3. 3jeeps
  4. chicklet
  5. nissankidd

Last edited:
This is so sad....

You would think that the East Coast would have learned from Motorama. Why is there so much drama linked to an event that gives us an opportunity to run our rigs at a national level?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Aaron has opened his facility and himself to a huge undertaking. I was in the discussions with him and Fish when Motorama was cancelled. The discussions were on how we (Fish, The Eye & Myself) could save an event for the east coast competitors.

It is really sad how these threads turn. There are not many people that are willing to take on this type of workload for a thankless job.

Everyone better stop and think before they post. Use the posts to promote the event and embrace more people to sign up. If not, this will fall to the same demise as Motorama.

It is the RC Rockcrawling Communities choice on the future of National Level events in the East Coast.

RC Drama has been around for years, even decades, so it should not suprise the older hobbists that the drama has found its way into the Crawling segment. Over the years, I have found the best way to keep the drama down is not to feed into it. Ignore those who post/say negetive things and continue to be as positive and promote good family/fun values so these events have every chance of success.

Those who seem to promote negetive values dont usually stick around long when they are ignored or shut out. Or they seem to change their ways when they realize the error in their ways. Either way, lets not continue the cycle. Lets just focus on the positive..

Cant wait for this event!!

Oh and thank you Aaron for the hard work you and the organizers are about to get done for us North East Coasters to have a killer event at an equally killer indoor location.

Last edited:
Might have missed it, but is there a cut off for the sign ups? I'm on call for work that weekend and not sure if any one can cover for me. Not that, that has stopped me before.

Might have missed it, but is there a cut off for the sign ups? I'm on call for work that weekend and not sure if any one can cover for me. Not that, that has stopped me before.

If you click on the link in the #1 post it takes you to the Eventbrite website to buy tickets. If the info is correct there, it looks like you can buy them right up to the last minute."thumbsup"

This is so sad....

You would think that the East Coast would have learned from Motorama. Why is there so much drama linked to an event that gives us an opportunity to run our rigs at a national level?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Aaron has opened his facility and himself to a huge undertaking. I was in the discussions with him and Fish when Motorama was cancelled. The discussions were on how we (Fish, The Eye & Myself) could save an event for the east coast competitors.

It is really sad how these threads turn. There are not many people that are willing to take on this type of workload for a thankless job.

Everyone better stop and think before they post. Use the posts to promote the event and embrace more people to sign up. If not, this will fall to the same demise as Motorama.

It is the RC Rockcrawling Communities choice on the future of National Level events in the East Coast.

RC Drama has been around for years, even decades, so it should not suprise the older hobbists that the drama has found its way into the Crawling segment. Over the years, I have found the best way to keep the drama down is not to feed into it. Ignore those who post/say negetive things and continue to be as positive and promote good family/fun values so these events have every chance of success.

Those who seem to promote negetive values dont usually stick around long when they are ignored or shut out. Or they seem to change their ways when they realize the error in their ways. Either way, lets not continue the cycle. Lets just focus on the positive..

Cant wait for this event!!

Oh and thank you Aaron for the hard work you and the organizers are about to get done for us North East Coasters to have a killer event at an equally killer indoor location.
Exactly!!! "thumbsup"

will this be open to practice some on friday afternoon/evening? were looking at showing up around 3 or 4 and were hoping to test some stuff out before the comp? thanks

Back