• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

Well, it looks like the dig is ok. I had changed the frame rate on my DX3R from 11ms to 5.5ms for the new 7980th servo I had just installed, and the Heyok Dig wouldn't work. I got to thinking about it after I went to bed, and got back up and set the frame rate back to 11ms and the dig worked fine then. I don't understand it yet though. I'm running a Tekin FX-R also.
Thanks for the offer on the Punk Dig though Dogman!

Hi to all again. I want to start out by apologizing for my previous rant a couple of pages back. I didn't have a great day, then seeing others ask over and over about the locals, it just hit me all wrong. Sorry.
Im in the middle of a rebuild on my ride. Ill buy a ticket when i know for sure Im going to be able to make it. Hopefully no hard feelings. Thanks.

Hi to all again. I want to start out by apologizing for my previous rant a couple of pages back. I didn't have a great day, then seeing others ask over and over about the locals, it just hit me all wrong. Sorry.
Im in the middle of a rebuild on my ride. Ill buy a ticket when i know for sure Im going to be able to make it. Hopefully no hard feelings. Thanks.

Well you drove great at the last event in Ohio so i hope to see you here also.

In my opinion you will be a contender.

I know where your coming from and I do it for the fellow enthusiastic crawling crowd even though I dissagree with a lot of other things.

I will be signing up soon I just have to get moved first."thumbsup"

Got some giveaway prizes from Cow R/C and TGNdistributing! If you guys haven't visited their sites, please support our sponsors!

CowR/C

2vs2s86.jpg

TGNdistributing

logoTGNFull_lg.jpg

lollol lol at the fire truck thing . i wonder if it will have a red body on it lol lol

steve stop messing with stuff

im tring to fig out the 2 esc thing . i just fot a wannasummit off of jake an tring to fig out how to set it up on my m11 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: no one use a m11

chicklet im sorry but dont want to go to your t1e site the still o me a set of panials from over a year ago an i still have never got them . but thanks t1e for helping out on this comp

chicklet im sorry but dont want to go to your t1e site the still o me a set of panials from over a year ago an i still have never got them . but thanks t1e for helping out on this comp

T1e is under new ownership now.....contact BTF he has be resolving all past customer service issues to the best his abilities.

Sorry to hear that!!! PM BTF with your order details.

Thanks for puttin' this on Aaron, I know it is a lot of hard work for you!
I'm looking forward to getting to crawl at the Rox Box again!!!!!
It's The Best!!!!!!!
"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Wish I was going wheeling on Friday but there are to many off work already taking kids to Fla. for spring break. :evil:

lol i would go but dont think the neon will for very far down there :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back