• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

I made some Khaos-Sedona's a few months back. Helhedded is now in possession of them. He say's they work. "thumbsup"[/QUOTE]

i run them on 1" slw's w/ CI closed cell foams soft for the front and medium for the rear and they hook everywhere .... the sedona side walls have been shaved and there is a big difference there doing that also

Practice Update

I would like to Thanks 4 Wheel parts for allowing us to use there rocks on Friday for practice. 4 wheel parts is about 10 mins away from the shop and has great rock to drive on. We can park in the empty parking lot that backs up next to the rocks and drive any time after 1pm.

Address to follow ..................

Note

The Rox Box will NOT be open on Friday for practice or viewing, Heck with the remodel :twisted: i may still be finishing it that night 8).
The door will open saturday morning.

Isn't that when you couldn't keep track of your nuts:flipoff:

Yup...... Should have checked them more often. :lmao:

so im curious as to why the sedonas and rovers work better than say the khaos tire? extreme dust or something?

The rocks are clean there but there are certain types of rock there that hot bodies tires really seem to hook up on where other tires did not do as well.

When you see all the top driver show up on Friday with their pin tires on and by saturday morning see them scrambling to get their Sedonas on, that should tell you something. I've always had great luck with sedonas and rovers there. Panthers also worked well but they do pick up dust from gravel filler between the rocks.

Yup...... Should have checked them more often. :lmao:

The rocks are clean there but there are certain types of rock there that hot bodies tires really seem to hook up on where other tires did not do as well.

When you see all the top driver show up on Friday with their pin tires on and by saturday morning see them scrambling to get their Sedonas on, that should tell you something. I've always had great luck with sedonas and rovers there. Panthers also worked well but they do pick up dust from gravel filler between the rocks.

thanks for letting me know guys. ill just run sedonas and call it good"thumbsup"

thanks for letting me know guys. ill just run sedonas and call it good"thumbsup"

No prob, but if you totally trust your pins then run them. I know that pins work almost everywhere so it might be worth a shot to try them out. There have been several locals there that have tried pins and not been as consistent as with rovers or sedonas.

so im curious as to why the sedonas and rovers work better than say the khaos tire? extreme dust or something?

My rocks will be clean enough to eat off of "thumbsup" I take pride in having clean rocks for major events ... And yes , the concrete floor is slick "smooth" "thumbsup"

Practice Update

I would like to Thanks 4 Wheel parts for allowing us to use there rocks on Friday for practice. 4 wheel parts is about 10 mins away from the shop and has great rock to drive on. We can park in the empty parking lot that backs up next to the rocks and drive any time after 1pm.

Address to follow ..................

Note

The Rox Box will NOT be open on Friday for practice or viewing, Heck with the remodel :twisted: i may still be finishing it that night 8).
The door will open saturday morning.

Cool, thanks for making this available and for the re-mod."thumbsup"

No prob, but if you totally trust your pins then run them. I know that pins work almost everywhere so it might be worth a shot to try them out. There have been several locals there that have tried pins and not been as consistent as with rovers or sedonas.
im kinda torn. on our indoor stuff which is mostly man made and some slick rock the pins work just as good as the sedonas. idk. ill figure it out the day of the comp:ror:
My rocks will be clean enough to eat off of "thumbsup" I take pride in having clean rocks for major events ... And yes , the concrete floor is slick "smooth" "thumbsup"
i really appreciate your effort to keep the rocks clean. dusty rock does not bother me since our indoor crawling area is crazy dusty. i was just trying to figure out why the pins do not seem to work as good there. our concrete on the indoors is smooth as well so its pretty much you fall on your lid there, its a rollover lol. all this talk is getting me pretty darned excited to come meet yall and have a great time crawling.

Back