• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 U.S. Indoor Championship presented by T1e

I'm gettin' so freakin' excited!!! Built me a great place in my garage to practice every night as long as I want, and what happens? I fried an armature in one of my motors:evil: $160.00 later, I got two brand new 17t CrawlMasters on the way, Thank You John Rob Holmes"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
You guys might have a slim chance, now that I'm loosing all this practice time :flipoff::evil::evil::evil::flipoff: :lmao:

X2 on Aaron and The Rox Box! I am excited to see what he comes up on the rebuild. If you have never been to the Box, you will not be disappointed. It's a great place with a great environment. Good people & good times. Not to mention O'charlies on Friday evening. Fish?:mrgreen:

Just got word from...

NOVAK

07e201b1.gif

Do we need to print and bring tickets, or is just being registered good enough?

is there any way we could get a teaser shot of the box. just trying to get an idea of what to train for. its hard to make the 10hr drive to get some actual practise. maybe someone knows some links to a couple of videos.

Will there be any practice area's setup Saturday morning. Even 5 minutes on the rocks is enough to tell me what kind of traction they offer.

is there any way we could get a teaser shot of the box. just trying to get an idea of what to train for. its hard to make the 10hr drive to get some actual practise. maybe someone knows some links to a couple of videos.

Here's a link to the history of the Rox Box. It's really long but you can see all the rock that is in the place. You just can't expect that it will look anything like the pictures, because the owner Aaron is just liable to change the whole place before the Comp. I have been told that he has done that before, and it is always good!!!!

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/indi...ier-5-000-sq-ft-indoor-crawling-facility.html

Heres photos of the 2011 Midwest challenge. Not sure how much its changed though, I haven't been there since the event.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/past...-midwest-indoor-challenge-picture-thread.html

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/21095500" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Last edited:
No prob, but if you totally trust your pins then run them. I know that pins work almost everywhere so it might be worth a shot to try them out. There have been several locals there that have tried pins and not been as consistent as with rovers or sedonas.

I've had good luck at the box with the kaos pins. Consistant as can be. They hook up better at the box than they did for me at the boulder house.
Ill be signed up as soon as I can get to a pc :)

Theroxbox.com ... pictures

Midwest 2011 ... pictures

Rox and clock 24 hour event .... pictures

BUT NOTE, IT IS BEING REMOLDED 8)

biggin69...The new supplier of BEEF TUBES will be giving us some TUBES to raffle!!! "thumbsup"

348ae32f.jpg

Last edited:
Current drivers list "thumbsup".

2.2 Class
  1. BarryBelvedere
  2. slowride1
  3. mgauger
  4. Mad Dawg
  5. untchabl
  6. Relic68
  7. Creepy Crawler
  8. jcboof