• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ultimate Adventurer Challenge......ON GOING

I'm still waiting for my "hit every flag" award from the last event. I'm in Bradenton testing out the Honcho and the 17.5 motor swap.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if I'll make it tomorrow...

Been working 7-7, 6 days/week for a few weeks now, and I really need some rest...

2+ hour drive each way doesn't help...

:cry:

RebelRacer Will be posting the score's up for the team challenge winners and the solo winners this week..

September 15 is the Event and Awards day so be there EVERY ONE

I was caught in some nasty rain right outside of Ocala.. hope you guys didnt see any of it?
i heard it was a great show and heard the Big Mac was kickin' butt.. Im trying to convince him to waterproof it.
Theres a guy in Bradenton FL that found a killer spot at GT Bray. Massive Rocks, Water crossings, rock bridges, suspension bridges, hill climbs..etc,
I went there and had a ton of fun. Some thing to consider later on perhaps?

I was caught in some nasty rain right outside of Ocala.. hope you guys didnt see any of it?
i heard it was a great show and heard the Big Mac was kickin' butt.. Im trying to convince him to waterproof it.
Theres a guy in Bradenton FL that found a killer spot at GT Bray. Massive Rocks, Water crossings, rock bridges, suspension bridges, hill climbs..etc,
I went there and had a ton of fun. Some thing to consider later on perhaps?

Ya I have heard of this spot and see some video front here and pic's maybe when it cool's off a little I am going to make a trip down...

Well the scores are posted, that took forever, lol.. And now I got the pictures loaded up

IMG_2870_zpsfacd0a86.jpg

IMG_2846_zps716bd326.jpg

IMG_2845_zpsbf14ec41.jpg

IMG_2831_zps74cbe838.jpg

IMG_2761_zpsa5cb2ff8.jpg

IMG_2746_zpsab9f61b4.jpg

The ending of the spill:
IMG_2682_zpsc0514d69.jpg

The aftermath of the spill:
IMG_2692_zps6f3f5681.jpg

there are just over 300 pictures. Feel free to take and/or post the ones you want "thumbsup"

August 18th Photos by RebelRacer42 | Photobucket

Ok guy's and gale's the next run at NewRed Hobbies is September 15th and we are going to do a test run of are new run style and see how it works...

KOH (G6) one man style running every man for them self's....

( note you can still run teams if you want it will still be aloud just not able to qualify for series points if your wanting to compete hardcore )

Rebal and I are going to set up new sheet's for scoring and will have them out by next event so get your rig's ready and be ready to have some AWESOME FUN....

To run this style of race, does the vehicle have to be "scale"? Can I legally run my bouncer buggy? You know KOH isn't a watery event...

the big mac anit even scale its an ax10 frame not a scale chassis

Well my friend that is were you don't know what your talking about A any frame of ladder design is aload and if you look at any 1.1 4 link rig they have craddle drop chassis design so it is scale...

To run this style of race, does the vehicle have to be "scale"? Can I legally run my bouncer buggy? You know KOH isn't a watery event...
and yes the buggie will be a load to run just make sure she is ready for a little water and or mud....

Killer looking event guys, I'll have to get up there some time to check it out in person. Maybe I can drag some of the other tampa based guys with me.

the big mac anit even scale its an ax10 frame not a scale chassis

There is nothing axial there. All venom creeper and hand built chassis by me. Take a good look at it next time. That is if you can keep up...

and yes the buggie will be allowed to run just make sure it is ready for a little water and or mud....

Ill just have to drive around all that, but if you put a jump and give us a chance to clear the hole then.....all bets are off....

Last edited:
Back