• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ultimate Adventurer Challenge......ON GOING

My 3pl ran perfect but I'm going to try the good ole hacked flysky again but with a different RX this time, if it works it will be awesome as I'll have channels for winching and stuff. If not I'll have the 3pl on hand to swap in there.

Getting a new servo this morning, others were old. Also put a glitch buster in. But won't know for sure until there's a group. But I will have a fly sky to replace my losi/spektrum . Still not too sure what was happening at the comp

well. I have a spare 6ch for the flysky you can try. I'll be trying my 8ch rx this time around, if it holds up I may look at selling the 3pl I have. I really like the hacked gt3b better.

had graves plug in my bec to recalibrate it and it was bad....putting out 12.25 volts! a new bec and i should be ok...i hope

I know its a little late of notice but had to get verification and work out some other stuff and you still have over a week to get your scale crap figured out....

There were so many issues this last time with scale points that this next event and the following Comp events (not fun runs) were going to go back to checking your rig in and getting the scale points done at the table and will follow the SORRCA "Scale Points", not to the T but pretty damn close...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/scale-comp-rules/421205-2013-sorrca-scale-rules.html

Just wanted to let everyone know what was up.. as for the scores and where the teams and solo standings are.. itll be all cleared up at this next event.

Hope you guys are ready had a awesome day of track work and some cool change's hope to see you all this weekend it will be fun and a awesome run...

Remember gate's will open at 700 am and we will start at 1000 am so bring your A game and FUN GAME

KEY WORD'S FOR THIS EVENT..........

1. WINCH

2. DRIVING SKILLS

3. TOW ROPE

4. BIG MAC

"thumbsup":flipoff::mrgreen:

ok now that this post has been correctly edited....

1. CHECK
2. CHECK
3. CHECK
4. DOUBLE CHECKED FOR ACCURACY :flipoff:

lol Yep the big mac will be there, no whoppers will be left alive!!!!

ok now that this post has been correctly edited....

1. CHECK
2. CHECK
3. CHECK
4. DOUBLE CHECKED FOR ACCURACY :flipoff:

lol Yep the big mac will be there, no whoppers will be left alive!!!!

Is the "Big Mac" waterproof if not its gonna be left with soggy buns, LMAO :lmao::lmao::flipoff::lmao:

Let's this show rocking I am ready to go...
Ill be ready around 2pm when post man shows up..

Last edited:
Back