• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ultimate Adventurer Challenge......ON GOING

I have a lot of preparation for the SETTC I host in Alabama. I doubt I'll be freed up enough to make this on the 22nd. I'll try but no promises.

Every one this next event you will not want to miss and there will be a R/C truck show at this next event and will have a TON of prize's and giveaway's

and all award's will be presented before the run and will have ton of stuff going on...

What time should I plan on being there?

What time should I plan on being there?

Remember the date change, it got pushed back till the 22nd of this month and but the gates open at 8, sign in starts whenever but usually around 9 and the event starts around 10ish

September 22
is the next event it will be the cook out and AWARDS events..

SHOW AND SHINE R/C TRUCK SHOW
AWARDS FOR THE TEAM EVENT AND SINGLE'S
The run for the day...
And then FOOOOOODDDDDD and YES I WILL HAVE THE BEANS AGIAN FOR THOSE THAT LOVED THEM.....

Back