• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRX4-XL "SUPERSIZER" -- another BIG RIG to challenge SCX6!!

TRX4-XXL-RYFT MEGA MADNESS is back!!! This time I focus on hitting the hardest/tightest spots on the property after just repairing the front drive shaft, clocking it upward a hair more for smoother bind free rotation (bought a carbon steel driveshaft but its cheap Ali - and its clearances seem to BLOW CHUNKS so its rotation is not as smooth as the stainless Integy shaft was)...... anyways, it still drives really pretty good.

I'd not be concerned that it can hold its own and at least keep pace with the SCX6's... whether it can out crawl / trail them could be doubtful, but its capable enough to put a wild smile on my face every time it (doesn't) break. LOL, today was a smile day finally!!!

Back to running the F150 Raptor half-cab for a bit, just liking trucks lately, keep staring and trying to convince myself it wants the SCX6 Chevy but $129 just to half-cab something right out the gates........ ug Idk. Plus then the flat-bed would be looking a bit narrow compared out to cab, not even sure.

Those tires just want to EATTTTT :badger:

Back