• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ultimate Adventurer Challenge......ON GOING

And just so everyone knows, new type of running comes a long with a new type of running rules "thumbsup", nothing to out-landish though, just be pre-paired to have some DRIVER SKILL.

OK gent's lets pipe down just a bit....

In all RC SCALE EVENT'S threw out the world are all ran based off the same system I have talked to many of the guy's that have come up with these systems and rules and the reason for me following them so closely is so that when and if your ever at a bigger event your ready for what they throw at you (rule's, style of running, mud, water, and more) the point is as most event's have three class's C1 C2 C3(TTC) this easy 1.55/1.9 1.55/1.9 2.2 and you can find any and all rules and class detail right here on RCC I also have posted a sticky in the Florida section with most of these so that way every one can find them faster.

The team Challenge event was based off of dorkvaders events last year and it worked great for us very Family friendly and most that came found it challenging and fun.

For NewRed Hobbies this is the only organized event in the State of Florida and for a 6 month series we had 46 entry's which is awesome and of that we had 25 on average at every event ...

I also would like every one to know that I understand why some don't want to run threw mud or water and also understand that some people are there just to run the event for FUN and enjoyment and all of that is OK and that is why I am going to split the groups in to run those that are running for HARDCORE and those that are running for FUN and a good time....

Hey everyone, Its been a while since I messed with my scales but I'm wondering where everyone meets up at. Years ago it was the Sanford 17-92 bridge then went to Blanchard Park off Dean. I live in Oviedo and able to travel anywhere in the area, any help will be appreciated, there are a couple of us gettting back in the game. Also where is New Red Hobbies? I see the event is there in September... thanks.

Hey does G6 deal with 1.5 scales as opposed to the 1.9's? my Trail Finder 2 is needing to be ran.. i just got a 55t to replace the 20t since its got a 2 spd.

Hey does G6 deal with 1.5 scales as opposed to the 1.9's? my Trail Finder 2 is needing to be ran.. i just got a 55t to replace the 20t since its got a 2 spd.

Run it I have no problem with 1.55

Hey everyone, Its been a while since I messed with my scales but I'm wondering where everyone meets up at. Years ago it was the Sanford 17-92 bridge then went to Blanchard Park off Dean. I live in Oviedo and able to travel anywhere in the area, any help will be appreciated, there are a couple of us gettting back in the game. Also where is New Red Hobbies? I see the event is there in September... thanks.

For most big events every one go's to NewRed's in Ocala, Yes SFB was the place to go back in the day and like all good spot's we were told to not to run there...

I live in oviedo aswell

and Kenny your special in a way no one will understand.. and no medals for you

Every one this next event you will not want to miss and there will be a R/C truck show at this next event and will have a TON of prize's and giveaway's

and all award's will be presented before the run and will have ton of stuff going on...

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DATE CHANGE DATE CHANGE DATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so that everyone is aware there is an EVENT date change, Sept 15th there is going to be OVER 100 racers at NewReds and we are not gonna be able to fit, lol. The date of the event has to be PUSHED BACK TILL SEPT 22nd, which is the following weekend. Hopefully everyone will still be able to make it out!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DATE CHANGE DATE CHANGE DATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so that everyone is aware there is an EVENT date change, Sept 15th there is going to be OVER 100 racers at NewReds and we are not gonna be able to fit, lol. The date of the event has to be PUSHED BACK TILL SEPT 22nd, which is the following weekend. Hopefully everyone will still be able to make it out!

I might not make it, dont know if I'm leaving town sat or sunday. :cry:

Back