• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Slow ass super build

Lots of lil tits

Did a little trimming on the blocks on one pair of my new tires. Man, what a PIA, got a damn blister from cutting them :shock:, I cut every third row and stagered from side to side.
I think I'll try these new wheels out before I cut the other pair to see if my narrowing job holds up.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 454
  • 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 502
Here's a couple pics of my new tires and wheels mounted up.
Definately have more room for knuckle weight brackets with these larger wheels.

Attachments

• new (2).jpg
    new (2).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 460
  • new (3).jpg
    new (3).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 466
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 476
Looks good, what did you end up on wheel width?

I'm working on the build thread lol

1-1/4" Wide , the differant offset has the tires in the shocks just slightly though :evil:, I had about 1/2" clearance with the Axials, but the scrub radius was bad. May have to sand the knobs off the inside of the tires.
It's frickin' raining now so I may not get to get any rock time in today.
Arizona and it's raining, wtf. :lmao:

My first comp with the super :mrgreen:, Totally differant animal.
Had a great time though, got lots of practice still. At least I'm getting all the buttons figured out at the right times.
I was wondering if the Blast's would hold up and they did. Had a couple Large falls and they took it. "thumbsup"
SARCCA get those super's built.

damn, where are you scoring all the Moab XL's? I sold a couple sets I'm thinking I should of held on to.

Back