• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

PEE WEE's CDW Chump V2 Proto

Well I must say this new set up is working GREAT for me. I was able to pull off a 4th place series finish which gets me into the shootout for the NAT's.:mrgreen: The last 3 out of 4 comps I got 2nd place finishes to make that happen. "thumbsup"

Well I must say this new set up is working GREAT for me. I was able to pull off a 4th place series finish which gets me into the shootout for the NAT's.:mrgreen: The last 3 out of 4 comps I got 2nd place finishes to make that happen. "thumbsup"

Nice job PEE WEE "thumbsup" See you in June!

Hey next time I see you I'm gonna have to lay down on the ground and kick you in the ass... :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Good one Frank.:ror:

Congrats Greg, good luck at the Shootout."thumbsup"

What happen to you guys? we were hoping you'd show tonight.

Sorry guys didn't think it was a very good idea after what I went through at the beginning of this build. :cry:
ff9131ad.jpg

That thermometer is supposed to go in your mouth Greg, don't forget to wash it off first:)

Good car, and very nice driving, you have improved quite a bit lately"thumbsup"

Sorry to hear about you being sick.:cry:

But you missed some of my best driving on wednesday.:|:ror:

Hope you feel better soon."thumbsup"

Thanks everyone! Hopefully the Dr. can figure out what's up.

Gunnar sounds like you forgot once or twice from experience. :lmao:
Thanks for the driving complement. "thumbsup"
See you at the shootout. :mrgreen:

Back