• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

PEE WEE's CDW Chump V2 Proto

Hey Steve, has she shown up yet. I mean, did you get a box to open. Crap let me rephrase that, did you get your truck yet?

jlsandkes-5800-albums2624-41626.jpg

I went through every comp truck avaiable, ended up sticking with a berg.

Not yet Jim I'm wearing a hole in the carpet pacing around waiting for it. I've always had either bully or berg as far as moa goes. Tried the xr thing and just wanted another berg. That and I've crawled with peewee quite a few times in the past and I know this rig handles great. I will be adding rcbros new rear tubes and eventually fronts aside from that I don't imagine changing much. Oh and you truck is coming along nicely, sorry I haven't got ahold of ya in a while works been hectic.

**and I'm pretty sure if she showed at my door I wouldn't really be worried about the box that the berg was in:ror:**

Last edited:
Well the truck showed at my house last week.
I intended to run dual micro mambas but that just wasn't in the cards. So I ditched the fxr and punk for dual, decased fxrs and decased my rx while I was at it. Not sure if ill keep thaws or go with sidewinders yet

Tomorrow well be a shake down run with HARDKNOCKZ out at Vasquez, and ill start tuning from there

BD77A0F0-6411-4C7E-8683-6EFFE4036A04-9810-00000B14E40ED455_zps44e0aaa4.jpg

36872A0B-A393-4C7A-999F-2DE7304AD2A3-9810-00000B14EB188BE1_zps1941bac6.jpg

Nice job on the electronics Steve. While those rovers look like they have had a ton of work done to them the rears look like they might be on their last leg. When its time t replace them will you run another set of Rovers or do you have something else in mind? Can make up my mind on what tires to run on my rig.

I'm pretty rover faithful man, and these are wore down to the sweet spot, Imay narrow up some sedonas. I've never been a big fan of pins, but Greg set me some "haters" that bcrofts was selling a few years ago before boss claws they use a rover sidewall and a losi 1/8th pin not sure which, but they work pretty damn decent.

So the shakedown went ok, this rig already puts my old xr to shame. I was running some old rove but they just wouldn't hook up where they had before, which was weird. I then noticed they were blue dots so JD lemme borrow a set of sedonas and it was a night and day difference. When I got back to to house I did a little shock relocation added a firmer spring out back to help fight the squat just enough and tossed on the Haters. Went back out and DAMN! This thing was grabbing lines my xr would either slide off or flop over backwards on. So glad I went back to berg. Gotta say thanks Greg for hooking me up.

Pics to follow.

Wow that's a good looking rig!
Just so you know the springs with no color in the rear are losi whites.
Those Haters work well not on the throttle to hard.

Rcbros rear tubes showed today."thumbsup"
And since it looks like I'm stuck working instead of going to the shoot out I should have some time to update this thing

suck you can't make it to the shootout. plenty of time to get that bergie done."thumbsup"

Back