• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

PEE WEE's CDW Chump V2 Proto

The look of the new wheel on the front and I got my tinted outer beadlock today to try out. "thumbsup"
55BA7F99-E5C6-4FDF-8E8E-9E64EC0256E5-6063-0000098E1E4E5C17.jpg

Maaaaan....I like them Mr.V wheels. SUPER groovy. The set he ran at PCC was very cool. Safety glasses yellow or somethin. Nice addition to yer rig. "thumbsup"

J.D.

Hey im looking to build one of these what size shock and what are your lower link lengths if you dont mind me asking truck looks sweet some local guys are running those wheels and they are awesome i need to invest in some

Hey im looking to build one of these what size shock and what are your lower link lengths if you dont mind me asking truck looks sweet some local guys are running those wheels and they are awesome i need to invest in some
I'm running 98mm integys in the upper hole on chassis. I believe it was designed for 4" in upper hole. Will have to get back to you on link length when I get home I will measure them. Thanks for the compliment. "thumbsup"

I'm running 98mm integys in the upper hole on chassis. I believe it was designed for 4" in upper hole. Will have to get back to you on link length when I get home I will measure them. Thanks for the compliment. "thumbsup"

awesome thanks "thumbsup"

So my lower links are 120mm with Revo rod ends (center screw-center screw).
Both front and rear axle tubes clocked 20 degrees.

So what chassis are you using?

Thanks helps alot ive had a chump v2 sitting around for a while had it on xr axles for a bit but ended up pulling it apart and has been on the shelf. So now ive decided to try something different for my berg and since the RTs are nearly impossible to come by im going to try the v2.

Thanks helps alot ive had a chump v2 sitting around for a while had it on xr axles for a bit but ended up pulling it apart and has been on the shelf. So now ive decided to try something different for my berg and since the RTs are nearly impossible to come by im going to try the v2.

Great!"thumbsup"
If I can help you with anything else let me know and I will let you know how I'm set up. :mrgreen:

I changed to the tinted outer face, not a huge difference. But I must say these are a very easy to mount and no worries the bead of the tire goes right on with no problem.
4C75BAA6-A42B-44E8-8854-79244A6ACA85-8414-00000CF6EE9B3076.jpg

Going Bald::lmao:"thumbsup"

Thought I would do what everyone else is trying, shaving the side tread off for less bite, weight and better yet less chance of clipping those tight gates.
1C4BAFB2-3CA6-4176-AA66-1DD6EC66BAF0-11173-000011DBD512E85C.jpg

Thanks Roksloski!
Can't wait to try them out.

Back