• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99 W/Free Shipping*

just ordered mine,thanks"thumbsup",let me know if you need any more info,

thanks again"thumbsup"

Hmmm, did you send PayPal? Or did you not get the email notification that they were available? If I missed you sorry! There are still kits left and we can get it shipped out with the rest.

Buy now button is in the first post

No notification. I smell a conspiracy...

:flipoff:

Thanks for the super fast shipping!
ubezy8yb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugger! all sold out. :cry:

Bugger! all sold out. :cry:

Any idea when more kits are going to be put together?

More will be in this week and we should be able to start getting kits back out by the end of the week. "thumbsup"

Send an email to address in my sig and I will send you a notification email when they are ready.

I got my hardware and it filled my bolt box. The only problem I see is there Is a lot of screws but not many nuts... maybe you could offer just large sack of nuts down the road.

I got my hardware and it filled my bolt box. The only problem I see is there Is a lot of screws but not many nuts... maybe you could offer just large sack of nuts down the road.

We may offer add-on's to orders in the future but not likely just nuts separately. We don't want to risk draining the supply of something and having that hold up offering any kits for a extended length of time.

More stock should be in late this week! Guys email Harley to get your name on the list!!

Thanks!

Back