• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99 W/Free Shipping*

Ordered Mine "thumbsup"....sucks about the 12mm hopefully they get more sooner than later

Ordered Mine "thumbsup"....sucks about the 12mm hopefully they get more sooner than later

12's were replaced with 10's so the kit is still the same value as before. Depending on supply sizes may be swapped out at any time. This is to help make sure we can keep getting kits out rather than sitting and waiting for something to come back in stock.

We'll be processing orders until late tonight. Many will go out tomorrow.

319095_464916016885744_1814345114_n.jpg

Thanks Harley and Girlfriend :p Just ordered some.

I can't believe how cheap you guys are getting these at. I have done extensive research on hardware pricing and thought I was getting a spoken deal compared to Mcmaster, but you guys just made it worth it.

Would really love to see 12mm back and 6mm added to the kits.

Thanks Harley, just paid. What a deal. "thumbsup"

This idea is working out great! But none of it would be possible without all you awesome people!!

Just purchased a set.
Thanks for the great deal !!

Payment sent...Thanks!

Payment sent, I saw your post on FB. Perfect timing, I was scrapping the bottom of my bolt bins to find button head screws.

Payment sent. I'm getting close to running out and can't wait for these to get here. Thanks for the good work.

Thanks everyone. There are about 20 kits left at the moment. Nicole will be processing orders throughout the day. The first 30+ orders from last night were sitting by the front door to be picked up this morning. Many of you will have them between Saturday and Monday.

For any questions send me an email. Nicole or I will get back to you ASAP.

Payment sent. Thanks Harley!

Every order that we received yesterday is in the mail, USPS priority.

The rest will go out tomorrow.

After this batch we will not be running free shipping any longer. Thanks everyone "thumbsup"

Back