• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99 W/Free Shipping*

email sent...not a huge fan of SS, but that is a hard price to pass up!

Got my 2 packs in the mail the other day all I can say is that there is a ton of hardware in there. Small increments in lengths will make it easy to find the right screw. Thanks Josh this is a great set for scalers or even comp rigs. No way can the price be beat either. "thumbsup"

Picked up the next batch of hardware. I'll be sending out an email later tonight or tomorrow with payment info. Everyone on the list will get a couple hours before I post the payment link on here. These probably won't last long either. I have enough for 100 kits but I know at least 70 are on the waiting list.

Emails have not gone out yet. Trying to get a little further in the sorting process first so that the wait after payment isn't too long. People still complain even if you tell them upfront :mrgreen:

Emails have not gone out yet. Trying to get a little further in the sorting process first so that the wait after payment isn't too long. People still complain even if you tell them upfront :mrgreen:

Stop with the excuses and just ship it already!

:flipoff:

yea me too. I emailed to be on the list but I don't have the email regarding the new batch. Thanks

The 12mm screws are on back order until after the first of the year. I am replacing them with 10mm instead. However we were not aware of the when the last order arrived. The 10's should be here soon and the kits will go out. All the other sizes are already bagged and ready to go. Turn around will be quick when they arrive.

Thanks for the heads up.... can't wait for the deal of the century!!:mrgreen:

Thanks. Great deal!
I will add crazy to my list.

Back