• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Screw Loose Hardware

It's finally here... Black Alloy Button Head "Big Bags." 650pcs of black alloy m3 button SHCS. $5 shipping on most orders in the USA. Don't forget, we offer Black Alloy Cap Head, Stainless Steel Button Head and Stainless Steel Cap Head "Big Bags" too! All $30 with 650pcs each. For $5 add a very cool Screw Loose Hardware Case.

I ordered a big bag screw kit and it arrived in a couple days. I couldnt be happier with the amazing quality and service.

If you are building a kit this is a must have, I will be back for more!
Two thumbs up! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

PM sent.
Do you have a pic of the hardware box previously mentioned?
Also do you have M3 self threading screws or threaded pins (for mip shafts)?
Thanks

Got some wraith hardware from screws loose, quality hardware and service, very pleased. "thumbsup"

Do you have Philips head screws?

I do not carry Philip head screws, but we can get them for our customers.

Very nice, my next bulk order will come from you!

(Since Josh is a quitter! LOL)

Josh helped us get started, we appreciate him quitting!

Hardware satisfaction achieved! Thanks for an awesome product, great service, and quick shipping.

Thank you for your purchase and support!!!

I ordered a big bag screw kit and it arrived in a couple days. I couldnt be happier with the amazing quality and service.

If you are building a kit this is a must have, I will be back for more!
Two thumbs up! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Thank you for your purchase... oh and then your second order :) Spacers and conical washers have been sent.

Cool! PM sent"thumbsup"

Hope to see this hardware being put to good use, that 6x6 will be a good start! Thank you for your purchase

PM sent.
Do you have a pic of the hardware box previously mentioned?
Also do you have M3 self threading screws or threaded pins (for mip shafts)?
Thanks

Received your PM, I will send you a picture of the hardware in it's nature habitat!

Got some wraith hardware from screws loose, quality hardware and service, very pleased. "thumbsup"

Thanks Chris, throw down with those VA boys and show em how to race monster trucks!!! Go Team RC4WD

Thank you for the hardware. The box works great. Well worth the extra $5. All labeled and ready.

IMG_20170418_124546%20Copy_zpsl3bpou31.jpg

IMG_20170418_124557%20Copy_zpsam5cf41k.jpg

Back