• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

So much VP want 8) Hell the only reason I got a Wraith to begin with was those bad azz VP diff covers..

Now we know why the economy is all messed up with VP putting out product like this who won't go broke lolol.

Possibly....

374976_10150336707415668_335895330667_8557055_1270194175_n.jpg

Figures....I just placed the order for some Mayhem Monsters, then i see that pic. Gonna have to buy something to put those on. They look wicked!

Had some fun yesterday! Aaron (Ev0l) put this together for you all 8)

<IFRAME height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CogsFJd4_ks" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Very nice video. Thanks man!!! or Manz!!both of ya:)

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WkXv1IhW5c4" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Like how you made it up the falls. Song was great!! I can't place where I heard it before.

People are saying they are jealous of this and that........... IM saying im jealous of the whole damn thing! Gosh! everything you get is something that everyone would like to have. haha! course unless they already have it. But anyways! You're rig is the beastiest most modded one out there. You should calculate how much everything is and add it all up to see how much your rig would be. It would be interesting to see. Keep up the good work man! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!.................... (if there is any :razz:

Calculating how much you spend on R/C is a terrible idea.:roll::roll::roll:

My wife just said "one more thing and Im out of here" Man Im going to miss her...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:........had a t-shirt in the 90's when I rode dirt bikes that had that reference on it,...took me back a moment, thanks! "thumbsup"

Yesterday Ev0l and I went out and shot some video specifically of the CMS and Panhard kit. We'll see how it all turns out. The kit really does work great, the best thing to say is that you really can't tell the difference between it and a standard axle mounted servo.

Love these pieces 8)

Video will be done soon.

The kit really does work great, the best thing to say is that you really can't tell the difference between it and a standard axle mounted servo.

Love these pieces 8)

It has to effect the steering power with that steep Drag Link?

Wow, just read the whole thread today. Didn't get much done at work, oops!

Love your Wraith! I just got one last week but can't play till xmas. It's 75% for me, 25% my ~3yo son.

As such, I was planning on putting a 55t motor in. You say it's too slow and you need wheelspeed, but on the flipside, when I let Finn play with it inside to start with, I don't want him destroying the joint like he does with the current 'toy' rc cars.
I am also new to crawling and havent had an RC car at all for years, so I don't mind it being annoyingly slow to start with and then speeding it up later as the boy gets the hang of it. I will still have the stock motor if I need it faster.
I was also toying with changing the spur & pinion to reduce the gearing to the same effect.

With my use-case in mind, do you think the 55t would be OK? I can always put the 20t back if I can't bear it. I was also planning on some cheap NiMh to start with but this thread has got me pondering just getting a 2S for longer life...

Man, I also now want to put all these siny Vanquish parts on it! Boy am I going to be in trouble, it was hard enough justifying $300 for the RTR kit, now I have to justify shiny titanium and aluminium, eek! *restrains*

And again, thanks in advance Josh, for providing all this testing, advice and info to the community!

Newbie Tom...

Back