• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

I put the second set of universals in. These XVD's took on quite the odd shape...

Pic in a second.

f61c6776.jpg

Last edited:
I've been around crawling for a while and always refer to Harleys threads for
everything. Thanks for all the work and research you do, it takes out all the
guessing game. I'm doing a Wraith with my 7 year old son and even he wants
me to refer to"what ever Harley did" to make it work LOL And you totally saved my
4PKS from getting tossed off a cliff once or twice, so I just wanted to let you know
what an impact you have made in this sport and figured a "THANK YOU" was in order......................Rocky

me to refer to"what ever Harley did" to make it work LOL And you totally saved my
4PKS from getting tossed off a cliff once or twice, so I just wanted to let you know
what an impact you have made in this sport and figured a "THANK YOU" was in order......................Rocky

Thanks Rocky, I'm always glad to help. Hope you guys have fun with your Wraith! 8)

I confirm, thank you buddy

Axial Wraith and Losi SCTE

Had a great time today running with a bunch of good friends. A couple of our locals took a ton of good video. I just took a few quick shots with my phone. Nothing great.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/boibMSpYSOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That 4ws sure does come in handy. You can use it pretty effectively also "thumbsup" Might have to look into that for the futre.

Harley, I don't know If i'm not looking in the right post or just missing it. But by any chance did you draw up a diagram on setting up the 4ws to the Futaba 4PL . Thank's

Harley, I don't know If i'm not looking in the right post or just missing it. But by any chance did you draw up a diagram on setting up the 4ws to the Futaba 4PL . Thank's

Post 12 of the beginners guide. Or do you mean the programming of the radio?

Wiring Diagrams

Note: None of these diagrams show the stock lighting controller. It only requires a 4-6v power supply so any open port will work or you can direct wire it off your BEC (as long as you are running appropriate voltage) or your ESC's red RX wire.

Standard stock setup WITH BEC.
Note that you need to pull the red wire out of the plug from the ESC so that you do not burn up the internal BEC in the ESC. Just pull it back and tape it, you will need to be able to reconnect it to program it via a Castle link or Hotwire if your ESC is compatible with that (stock ESC can use a Castle link).

Wiring-Diagram_Wraith.jpg

A typical 2 servo system.

Wiring-Diagram_Wraith_2servo.jpg

Harley, Thank's that diagram was part of it. I think I i was only looking at your Axial Wraith build. But if you do have the programing of the 4PL for the diagram can you throw me a bone. Cause I'm going with the 4WS and the Winch. Thank's again Cheif..."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Harley, Thank's that diagram was part of it. I think I i was only looking at your Axial Wraith build. But if you do have the programing of the 4PL for the diagram can you throw me a bone. Cause I'm going with the 4WS and the Winch. Thank's again Cheif..."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Give me a day and I'll do a programming video on both of those.

Back