• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bolt on`s Berg Superjuice

And congrats to you Stein again for the third spot! "thumbsup" Good driving when you remember the wheel difficulties. It will be really fun to have a go with these after some weeks in Nordics! 8) See you there!

I will try a xciter top this year, skins are from krawler konceptz.
I hope to beat Samu in the Nordics this year8)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 622
I will try a xciter top this year, skins are from krawler konceptz.
I hope to beat Samu in the Nordics this year8)

Any other changes besides the body? I can tell, that I'll be training hard before the Nordics this year. You should do that as well! "thumbsup"

Any other changes besides the body? I can tell, that I'll be training hard before the Nordics this year. You should do that as well! "thumbsup"

don`t for get me :flipoff: For nordics i got something new on the Rocks... so Pratice is necessary "thumbsup"

Yes I know, nead to practice a lot.
Last year In Germany I was lucky to get 3 place.

I don't for get no body, Manu.:twisted:

Here are some pictures from the last comp before The Nordic.
1 place in the super class and second in 2.2pro.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 459
Nice driving yesterday Stein, next time I wil try to use 4wd on all gates :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad your CVD on the front axle was broken Geir, is easier when all the wheels are spinning.

Tanks to Holt for letting me borrow the super for Nordic, luckily I get the first place this year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 367
Congratulations once more Stein! I hope both you and Holt could be driving this beast in EuroCrawl. "thumbsup"

Congratulations once more Stein! I hope both you and Holt could be driving this beast in EuroCrawl. "thumbsup"

Holt was selling this, and now it's on the way home again.
It went so well in Nordic, so try super again.

I need some Carbon rims for this, if someone knows or have for sale let me know.

I have a set of Dlux 6 1/4 inch dia. G-10 Super wheels with 8 " Sedona's for sale $250.00 plus shipping

Yes, I have seen this.
I will contact you, if this becomes appropriate
I have a lot of Sedonas to make wheel of, so it's just rims I want in carbon.

Almost ready for next season, overhauled my motors and modified my xciter body from my shafty for my super.

Made some weights for my rear axle, when I go down hill it flips forward.
Hopefully this will be better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 170
Old school rims in plastic, found them in a box and think I could use them.
Narrow down to 1,5" wide

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 169
This is my 2016 super, with a lot of practice this is ready action.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 137
Back