• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Racer`s Y-Town Lightweight-SuperXr

262290DSC00319.jpg

Congratz buddy! Victory in BIG-2013! "thumbsup" See you at Vegas. 8)

Here we go this Superclass got his 3rd roll out and for this it works damn good.

1. Rollout at WCS 2013 --> 3rd
2. Rollout at German Supercrawl --> 1st
3. Rollout at BIG 2013 ( French Nats 2013) --> 1st

So far i`m still running my " Out of the Box" setup.... hope i get some time to test different setups, before nats....

All i can say, it`s more stable then my Superjucie i drove last year, and it maks Breakovers easily where others get there problems... and the XR10 axles are still alive i build for NAts last year.... no issues so far

Got also some goods from Brood on my way for my Superagent..... :mrgreen:

9401038671_518f3f8386_c.jpg

Here the videos from the Courses.
Course 1 and 2 where easy star up courses 3 and 4 where how i like it.....

course 1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1MtmzTkz6H0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

course 2
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zZH9gbfVUdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

course 3
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VODgO34YOn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

course 4
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/494zekd86X8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for sharing the videos Manu. It's always great watching the Supers!

I didn't know PaloAltoK5 was there though :ror:

Untitled_zps883de48f.jpg

Rig is looking good Manu"thumbsup"

Congrats on your 1st place finish, as well as your other two 1st place finishes8)

Here is the Scores form the Supers in France:

tps rest = rest Time on course

big-2013-40.jpg

looks like i can Slow down my Driving a bit.....

Back