• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Racer`s Y-Town Lightweight-SuperXr

Mmmmmm... Weight mounts "thumbsup"

Correct "thumbsup"

some machine work done:

8433801602_23c343b297_c.jpg

works down up to a 350 ( think 225 is possible too but i don`t habe one to check) SLW hub, and allows 7oz of weight and all in the wheel

Nice work Manu...hoping you can figure something out for my setup. Seems as though it would just be a matter of spacing out the CF portion of the holder from the Al portion, but that would obviously put a good bit more stress on the Al mount.

Nice work Manu...hoping you can figure something out for my setup. Seems as though it would just be a matter of spacing out the CF portion of the holder from the Al portion, but that would obviously put a good bit more stress on the Al mount.

Working on a solution for your Superberg axles with Wraithknuckles and long hubs.....

Great build!!! I'm getting parts together for some super xr's. Subscribed and taking notes

Rollout is done, and it works awesome :mrgreen: there are just a few little things i have to figure out...

8547205716_f5521646c2_c.jpg

but i was not able to take movies, to bussy with driving all the classes and burn up some packs on this awesome location, sorry guys.

Rollout is done, and it works awesome :mrgreen: there are just a few little things i have to figure out...

8547205716_f5521646c2_c.jpg

but i was not able to take movies, to bussy with driving all the classes and burn up some packs on this awesome location, sorry guys.

Great job! Will miss you and Thomas! Was great seeing you!

Congratulations on a really good result, it seems that the rig and the driver works very well.

The man to beat in the SuperCrawl"thumbsup"

Congratz Manu winning the Supercrawl 2013! "thumbsup" By points you were on your own!

Thanks Samu and Stein.....

But you where driving awesome for one of your first big Comp....

Looking forward driving with you again....

Hope somebody shoot some pictures of me and my rig on course??

Back