• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Racer`s Y-Town Lightweight-SuperXr

Any updates been quiet in here since nats, I am sure you have been up to something. :mrgreen:

Any updates been quiet in here since nats, I am sure you have been up to something. :mrgreen:

Yes, some weight updates.

Current Setup : 6LB 7.9oz fully loaded with 800mAh 3s Battery:mrgreen: ( 7 oz per side.

now, i`m waiting for my Titanium Axle tubes, and new chassie and stuff

Yes something like this, but i will cover all my tubes for a smooth finish. and a nice overall look.

Hope i can loose some weight with this modification. at the moment my Rear axle complete with every thing on is 560g ( 1.2Lb)

What will you cover the tubes with, a delrin tube?

Little Progress on my Rebuild:

Some Sweet Carbon Work, and some amazing Skins ( sorry for the Iphone Pics)

8237555607_afd2121a32_c.jpg

8238624636_47016c6d43_c.jpg

More to come.

Your SuperAgent XR is going to be killer Manu. I'm looking forward to your write up on the axles and the update with the titanium tubes! Great job!! "thumbsup"

Maybe some super fighters will be going under there?? Look forward to the build!

Wow that looks crazy awesome! Clean cuts with the CF. Great job Jeremy and Great job Michele on the skinz!

Maybe some super fighters will be going under there?? Look forward to the build!

He's using Super XR axles "thumbsup"

Your SuperAgent XR is going to be killer Manu. I'm looking forward to your write up on the axles and the update with the titanium tubes! Great job!! "thumbsup"

Thanks, will have soon some updates on my axles, for now i`m using my Old Axles from Nationals 2012

No Fighteraxles, just some Special XR axles

Wow that looks crazy awesome! Clean cuts with the CF. Great job Jeremy and Great job Michele on the skinz!

He's using Super XR axles "thumbsup"

Thanks, you`r absolutely right "thumbsup"

Very nice Manu!
Looking forward to seeing it all come together. "thumbsup"

Thanks, open for inputs men

BEAUTIFUL...nuff said "thumbsup"

Special thanks to you Ryan, for all the support with my Parts.

Here a pic of my Progress:

Build some "links" and rims with stuff i had on my table laying around :mrgreen:, Rear shocks need to be shorted to stay similar to front. will Set her up wit alot of Negative Suspension Travel.

This way she will have a ground clearance ( full compressed) around 4" with 7.75 Pins

8241242627_f605d35d63_c.jpg

Looks sick. The chassis and panels are so awsome. The stance you have right there looks perfect!

Back