• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dani's Chaotic SuperSpecial Pro Berg

Hmm, will take some time, the 1.9 is my only rig not having a CF chassis, you know. So perhaps I can kill two birds with one stone :shock:

guess you have to go in touch with the Chaotic guys. Good to hear that there will be more Supers in future. You can't have more fun than driving a Super!

Thanks guys "thumbsup"

Poor poor birds.. What did they ever do to you??:ror:"thumbsup" Lets see it!

And might have to.. The xr is the focus, but that is almost there so i might try this whole super thing.. :twisted:

Dani,

Hell yes. This makes me giggle like a little school girl. And that is a good thing. Much motivation in this thread. First class through and through!:shock:

One question, Why are the two steering servos tied together? What is the need for a tie rod if they are sync'd? How does that work (electrical/radio wise?)

Jeff

Here we go:

8035952199_3bd0c66400_o.jpg

8035952471_b81f943cb4_o.jpg

8035952335_945aa652d4_o.jpg

Back