• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dani's Chaotic SuperSpecial Pro Berg

Thanks! BTW what camera do you use? You always have great photos "thumbsup"

Thanks man "thumbsup"

Sony NEX 3 with a 18-200 mm Lens

images

I'm doing all my videos with that cam too.

Dani...over 4 days and no updates...what's goin on?

Swiss Nats ?:oops:

But the weather conditions prevented the Super comp, so no results, no pics, no movies. :cry:

Seems to get some real good weather this weekend, so I'm sure to get some updates and much more wheeltime this week. "thumbsup"8)

This is the best build thread I've read so far! I just hope mine turns out a fraction this nice!

Thanks man "thumbsup"

Got some more wheeltime on her last weekend. I really have to learn driving Super cause she's doing much better than I do. We practiced some Super courses and as far as I can say that, she's working great after the last small setup changes.

sitting slightly under 6 lbs now with 6 oz KW per side. The weight feels great.

I'll go a bit lower and have to limit the shocks a bit more. I drive her very soft now and I like that. Tires are fine, really good to work with and smooth to drive. The Eddie closed cell foams are amazing! Have to test the rovers as soon as my new CF wheels arrived. The rest seem's to be ready now. Will change the ESCs todays night to smashed FXRs, I'm shure they'll work much smother.

After having some really heavy falls (> 20 feet), I had a small issue with one of my CF wheels, nothing heavy and I did 6 or 7 packs with this broken wheel and it holds up. That's really good to know for comps, it wouldn't break and has done, I can finish and change the broken parts then...

Had not to much time for pix and movies, but did some climbs for another short setup movie for you guys, here we go:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0L11HERTLXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
They looks great, can´t wait to see it on your SuperClass Crawler "thumbsup"

Can't remember if I told you or not...I DO like them more with that extra slot cut in them!

VERY NICE Design Dani "thumbsup"

Your wheel design is very nice, great job! "thumbsup"

Beautiful Wheels!

thanks guys, had a dam good helping hand for those ;-)

They looks great, can´t wait to see it on your SuperClass Crawler "thumbsup"

VERY NICE Dani...can't wait to see these in person 8)

Thanks Ryan and Gerry, here first another pic with tire:

7895396722_8fc86a3773_o.jpg

Back