• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dani's Chaotic SuperSpecial Pro Berg

I really enjoyed watching this super build come together.
Great job Dani, looks like a real nice competitor! "thumbsup"

thanks man!

Looks "thumbsup" Nice pics!

thanks Michelle; you did your part very, very well; I like the perfect skinz"thumbsup"

Give em hell in Frace! "thumbsup"

I'll try hard, Shelby. Thanks!

Arrived at the hotel in France after an 8 hour drive. But ready to go for it!

First Comp, first podium. And the reason why "only" third is not the rig or any issue with her, no, it was my missing wheeltime and practice with her. My driving wasn't good enough to go better, so more practice will be needed definitly ;-)

So congratz to my buddys Manu and Tom for getting in front of me, next weekend, next chance "thumbsup"

7675260242_f3fb46fdf6_o.jpg

7676108146_c966100b34_o.jpg

Big thanks to:

• Chaotic Crawler for this great chassis and for all the support in me - you guys are great
• D-Lux for the amazing lightweight parts for my berg axles
• Michelle from Krawler Konceptz for the good job on my skinz
• Ryan from East Coast RC for the good job on my super tires
• Eddie from Crawler Innovations for the good working closed cells foams
• my Buddy Manu joining my build and showed me the right (lightweight) way

Last edited:
Congrats Dani!

That´s the right way!
See ya at the Swiss Nats this weekend!

Gerry

Last edited:
Awesome job Dani!

Thanks Erik. All your parts helped a lot, my rig is more D-Lux than Berg and that's the way to go...

Congrats Dani!

That´s the right way!
See ya at the Swiss Nats this weekend!

Gerry

Thanks Gerry, can't await picking you Austria guys up at the airport and have some fun in the Swiss mountains "thumbsup"

Congrats!!! Nice work"thumbsup"

Thanks Hitt "thumbsup"

Nice work Dani...looking forward to seeing video of the supers 8)

Thanks Ryan "thumbsup" Your tires worked more than well, they had tonns of grip and Eddies closed cell foams are awesome "thumbsup"

For the videos you have to wait a week or so, think there were no videos from the Super at French Nats, but we will do some at our Nats this weekend.

Back