• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD Superbully a.k.a Eternal Kernel

Now I have the pics from the Worlds. 8)

0S2A8947%20(Medium).jpg

Course two on the way. Me and Manu were the only ones to clear this course. "thumbsup"

0S2A8953%20(Medium).jpg

From course two as well.

0S2A9181%20(Medium).jpg

Decider gate from the fourth course. :mrgreen:

SUPER.jpg

Results. Really pleased how well I kept up with Manu's XR Agent. 8)

0S2A9564%20(Medium).jpg

Of course first would be better, but I'll take this! :flipoff:

0S2A9659%20(Medium).jpg

As the sun went down on sunday, the rig was already heading to Hittman. "thumbsup"

P1010005.JPG

This rig was awesome to start the super class. The overall setup is pretty killer, when you remeber it weights over four kilos. :mrgreen: I think I'll remember this rig best from the 2013 Nationals. ;-)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XnjK8xcdtOI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One more video before saying goodbyes. This is from 2013 Nordics in Tanum Strand, Sweden. Good run. :)

All in all, I have learned so much from the super class by driving this rig. Now it's time to build something on my own though. Good thing is, that this rig is continuing it's career in the very talented arms of Hittman. May the force continue to be with this rig! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

PICTURES: Steven Kautz

Back