• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD Superbully a.k.a Eternal Kernel

Nice driving at the Supercrawl Samu "thumbsup"

congrats to your 2nd in Supers "thumbsup"

Looking forward to Nationals and some Super practice with you

Nice driving at the Supercrawl Samu "thumbsup"

congrats to your 2nd in Supers "thumbsup"

Looking forward to Nationals and some Super practice with you

Thanks! I was superised how well the rig did it all. We will meet at Vegas then "thumbsup"

Enormous driving in Germany samu, you showed everyone that you can run a crawler.
Got podium placements in all classes you drove in, it's just awesome"thumbsup"

Enormous driving in Germany samu, you showed everyone that you can run a crawler.
Got podium placements in all classes you drove in, it's just awesome"thumbsup"

Thanks! Everything just sort of came together in that weekend. :mrgreen:

So, next weekend it's time for my first proper if I catch a podium finish, I'll take this with me to Prescott on September :flipoff:

Supercrawl%202013%20SUPER.jpg

IMG_4369%20(Kopio).JPG

YEAH! First ever proper super comp and second place after racer_zh (lets say without a doubt the best super driver in Europe) "thumbsup"

Superclass was great fun and I'm pleased that I trained so much for this, otherwise the position would have been something else. But as I promised - podium finish and the car goes to the nationals with me. Before that there's Nordic Championships against the Norweigian monsters. Should be fun :mrgreen:

I'll add a video from the comp at some point, when I get it done.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hR5panar7A4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are the performances from Supercrawl. I'm quite pleased with those. Yesterday did some training for the Nordics. Should be a blast "thumbsup"

Next friday it's turn of 2013 Nordic Championships at Sweden. 8) Will be fun competing against swedes and the vikings. My goalis to keep up the momentum from Supercrawl. Should be a good comp area to do Supers. "thumbsup"

Yeah I did it! First time we drive the Superclass in Nordic Champs and "Eternal Kernel" got me a victory!

Super crawler

1. Samu Sarka FIN -53
2. Stein Fiskerud NOR -50
3. Steinar Eide NOR -6
4. Arve Husby NOR +103
5. Geir Sjøli NOR +163
6. Arvid Jensen NOR +190

Tight fight with Bolt on from Norway, but I managed to keep my head cold and take it! "thumbsup"

Pics and vid are coming at some point.

Congrats with the victory Samu:thumbup: It was very cool to compete in the Super class:)

Thanks man! You did really well on the last course, that I saw "thumbsup"

Here is a proof, that it has won something:

IMG_0329.JPG

Vids, I'm gonna post later on when I'm done editing them. 8)

So, next up will be the nationals on sunday. "thumbsup" We are leaving tomorrow and the super is ready for it. Some bearing updates and thats it. Hopefully I will be able to continue where I left at Nordics 8)

Congrats on your Superclass and 1.9 class wins at the US Nationals, Samu!!!

Congrats on your Superclass and 1.9 samu, fun to see Scandinavians do well in the Nats..

Back