• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Attn: NEWBIES POST HERE<<<<<<

Heyo. I have TRX4 Defender. I just bought BEC from Traxxas: https://traxxas.com/products/parts/2262 and I'd like to ask - does it improve only volts to steering servo or my micro servos will also be hmm...stronger?

Looking at the pic, it only connects to your steering servo.
You shouldn't need BECs for the micro servos, just better micro servos.

Hi I figured I’ve been a lurker long enough so I am making an official introduction.

My name is Joe from south jersey by Atlantic City. I learned about the hobby around 2018 at the coal mine cruiser classic in PA. I have a 2004 Tacoma that i built from scratch and has been wheeled since stock (originally started as a 99 that was bought back by Toyota). As soon as I saw a few wheeling buddies with crawlers I knew I was in trouble. My sons birthday was coming up so he got a scx 10ii trail honcho. That multiplied into a scx24 deadbolt that I modded into a hardbody 93 Toyota pickup truggy. Those two had sex and birthed a wpl c14 that got highly modded. Then along came another birthday present for my other son a , dare I say, Jeep ( yikes) gladiator. Of course I had to buy the RC4WD 2001 Toyota Tacoma body which sat for awhile while I pondered the direction I wanted to go. Along came Vanquish Vs410 builders kit straight axle - as soon as I saw that passenger side offset pumpkin the decision was made! That was my first kit build which I just completed not long ago and I’m now broke! Well not totally broke but I have to work on my 1:1 so RC parts are on hold for awhile. Cheers and happy tiny trucking!

New here too. In less than 24 hours, had two posts deleted, though they were within the rules. Something about first impressions...

New here too. In less than 24 hours, had two posts deleted, though they were within the rules. Something about first impressions...

Welcome aboard, just curious as to What got deleted? The only things I usually see get deleted is for sale posts outside of the classifieds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, names Rob. I've been crawling for over 12 years, i have built numerous rigs and have a ton of crawler miles under my belt. Was a member here years ago and just now getting back on here.

Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

ive been wanting to get into this hobby for years just never had the funds to do so. but i finally started and now i have the bug.
For the past month or so ive been building the Carisma SCA-1E F150. Im really enjoying the truck and seems like a very capable truck. I just really need to address the sloppy front end on since its all plastic. If anyone has any insight let me know.

Hi guys & dolls, almost forgot I had registered here "cos am old (took forever to validate that's why and just checked). Name is Jim and brand new to rc's of any type. I ended up choosing the scx24 Bronco 'cos I thought these little things would be the most cost effective route to go, while I decide if this is a hobby I wana get into. Anyways, I've had it about a month now and will be looking through the site for any helpful tips along the way "thumbsup". Enough for now, see ya's around the forum no doubt "thumbsup"

Hey all, names Rob. I've been crawling for over 12 years, i have built numerous rigs and have a ton of crawler miles under my belt. Was a member here years ago and just now getting back on here.

Welcome back!"thumbsup"

Hi guys & dolls, almost forgot I had registered here "cos am old (took forever to validate that's why and just checked). Name is Jim and brand new to rc's of any type. I ended up choosing the scx24 Bronco 'cos I thought these little things would be the most cost effective route to go, while I decide if this is a hobby I wana get into. Anyways, I've had it about a month now and will be looking through the site for any helpful tips along the way "thumbsup". Enough for now, see ya's around the forum no doubt "thumbsup"

Welcome to RCC! You'll find endless builds, pics, tip & tricks here! Many top notch builders willing to answer questions whenever you need help.

Nice choice on the little Bronco. The small scale SCX24's and TRX4-m's are fun and a great way to enter into the hobby. These little guys will more than likely be a stepping stone to the bigger 1/10th scale rigs. Enjoy the hobby!

Hi guys! I am new here and finally can post after a long validation. I'm a software/firmware developer from BC, Canada. As part of the hobby, I like writing custom firmware for my RC models. Check out my GitHub page: https://github.com/neoxic

I created a thread in Electronics about my BLDC motor ESC firmware that I use in all my models. It also can be used in crawlers. Hopefully, it gets approved by the admins soon.;-)

Cheers everybody,

I created a thread in Electronics about my BLDC motor ESC firmware that I use in all my models. It also can be used in crawlers. Hopefully, it gets approved by the admins soon.;-)

Looks like not going to happen. I wrote PMs to several admins - nothing...:cry:

Not sure I need to get back into this stuff... I've got other way more expensive hobbies... So I could technically be saving money... 🤔

Hey everybody. Just got my first truck like a month ago and just bought my second this past weekend. I talked myself out of this hobby for years and now my fears are coming true.

I've been lurking here for a bit. My son and I have been crawling with our Axial 1/24th units for a couple of years. We're from the little village of Linden in Alberta, Canada.

We have been looking at the 1/10th scale units to make trail trucks - One of our friends and his (now adult) son gifted us their 1/10th collection. I just got them last night and will be going over them in the next few days to see what still works and what needs replacing. I know they bought the first two units in the mid-2000s and I know they were RTR (that they both heavily modified) from Axial, I think. I'll be posting questions here once I have a better idea want I'm working with.

We have started building a 1/24th scale course in our backyard and have been asked by our local AG society (president it's a close friend) to look into building a crawler course on some of their land.

Back