• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RocHobby 1/10 'Mashigan' RTR - Wrangler YJ

And the Mashigan's Little Brother, the ROCHOBBY 1/10 Atlas 4X4:

I am by no means on time with this news but this outfit keeps churning out new models. It's maddening.

This one is ostensibly built on the 1/10 Mashigan chassis so all they do is scale up or down the Power Wagon cab they have on file, to fit the wheelbase.
No opening doors or other features, the headlights are always on. it's just a hollow polycarbonate body with separate door handles, mirrors, wipers,
snorkel air intake, and dual vertical semi truck pipes. Strips of diamond plate in front of the radiator and on the rear bed add some pizzaz.

Available in red (might be red/orange), yellow or blue. Still retains that metal "C" channel frame. $249.99.

B1A5555_900x.jpg

B1A5438_900x.jpg

I have an issue with my Mashigan.
Rear door is also supposedd to open.
It is stuck.
While it unlatches at the top something is making is stick at the bottom left side where it opens.
Testing it out that appears to be the only place it is stuck.
Is there something I've missed because ther is no mention in the manual of needing to do anything first before the rear door will open.
Looking underneath I also noticed a screw? on the inside that appears to be around that point and I can't see what its for?

Did you ever get it open?

As great and as big as this forum is, it is heavily slanted towards other brands and interests. FMS/RocHobby/EazyRC/WPL/MN etc are in the minority, or so it seems.

Try one of the many Facebook Groups dedicated to the FMS/Rochobby/EazyRC Groups, they will know.

Does the door have a latch? I dont own a mashigan, but have many other of theit vehicles. The 1/12 hmwve has handle latches like in a 1:1 you have to use your pinky nail to open. Could just be a friction fit, and you just need a little bit more force.

Back