• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

FMS 1/10 Toyota FJ40

I'm in the process of ordering the parts to convert my '41 Willy's MB back to a leaf sprung suspension using the Mashigan Jeep parts.
Unfortunately I haven't received them as of yet. So I can't confirm success ;-)
Slow to ship from China I guess !?
Still waiting for my '41 Willy's MB Jeep to be delivered from China too. :sad:

But I got other things thru AliExpress when ordering / purchasing directly from China ;-)

Last edited:
I'm in the process of ordering the parts to convert my '41 Willy's MB back to a leaf sprung suspension using the Mashigan Jeep parts. Unfortunately I haven't received them as of yet. So I can't confirm success ;-) Slow to ship from China I guess !?

Yes you might have to be patient and wait.

Might take as long as 30 days to process, ship and deliver an AliExpress order. Best thing about them is they fix problems immediately. They shorted me a part once and instead of some back and forth dispute, they refunded it quickly.

You should start another thread for this conversion. I would love to see it done as I do not think anyone in cyberspace has done it yet.

"thumbsup"

Back