• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

xr10 with Dlux bounty hunter chassis

Thanks man, slowly coming together. I did check out the pics you posted, and like Robbob said, you will need spacers in between those posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digging the carbon fiber man...looks pimp. I'm thinking of going that route on mine as well. They are lighter than the VP...and well carbon fiber..Hehehe[emoji12]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thanks Dasco! Appreciate it man, I also believe in carbon fibers pimpness![emoji12] Yes, still plastic. Been waiting for my aluminum lockouts for about a week and a half.

I got the CF motor guards from barrybelvedere. $15 a piece

Last edited by a moderator:
yea was gonna ask what all carbon pieces did you add and where from looks sick and are those still the plastic lockouts?

I'm almost finished with shaving down the front axle posts and I'll shoot you a pic of how it looks finished mañana.

Small update with build have put new bearing in have upper link mount done and love the clearance just ready for my rear upper link mount to come in now guess I can do a chassis swap on my bully now lol

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpg
    IMG_3602.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_3603.jpg
    IMG_3603.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 329
Lookin good man. Here's the pic of my front axle as promised.
df48c49feee241b151e1cdfc598d5511.jpg

yours puts mine to shame lol and yea gonna have to take the front axle all apart again don't like the friction when it turns wondering what the problem is

yours puts mine to shame lol and yea gonna have to take the front axle all apart again don't like the friction when it turns wondering what the problem is
Probably form the bind in the cv joint at full lock ...look up Dlux FBA axles to see were the material causing the problem needs to be removed

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Well my mounts came in and look awesome! Can't wait to get mounted but will have to do a different setup since I don't have original stock axles

Back