• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

#16 1/8 Marksman TC8 x Tundra Stepside!

I live in Fairfield, and went to school at DVC 2018-2021. However, never been up there at Mt Diablo. I need to finally finish building a 1/10 rig, or any rig matter of fact. I only have the rochobby 1/6 rtr's right now. Is that size welcome ?

There was a few people that showed up with some 6th scales that were in the group but they just didn't create content with the 1/10s. At the end of the day it's just a scale meet as we're all out there to have fun. I don't have any 1/6's, but I will make a mental note to send you a message as soon as I know about a date for there again. Usually when I have a confirmed date, it sorta pushes me to work on rigs.

Back