• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Well I may not be able tomake it to BFG this weekend. Got some family stuff totake care of. On the other hand I'm starting a thread about my buddy wanting to build a big crawler course at his house in rockford. We will be welcoming anyone that wnts to crawl, just starting the design part of things right now. Want to start building in the spring. We will be doing a f#%k ton off rocks and some cement obsticals."thumbsup"PM me or diggerdown about details or if you woud like to be a part of this. We want to have funny and comp at this course, so it could get big.

so many sights to keep up with now it sound like know one is not interested in doing any thing for the winter if any one wants to any at BFG let talk if not then i will do my own thing in my basement

hope to hear from you all

Not sure I can make anything this weekend. Saturday is full. Friday night might be tight too. Let me know if it moves to Sunday. I could drive the 30min and hang a couple hours.
Are you moving rocks for a scale, comp or both setups?

Dave and Sweli,
I am interested in making a scaler course. I do believe it can be setup to have difficult sections. However, I do not feel we need to go into this, trying to make the next Rox Box. We have proven we DON'T have the interest and people to support a dedicated monster comp class. As you and I discussed before Dave, if this can't be fun for everyone it isn't worth doing.

I am trying to make myself available this weekend. I might even be available Wednesday night Dave, if you want to get together, hang out and talk about rock courses. Let me know.

If any of you scaler guys want post if you are interested in the couurse we are planning to open in Rockford next spring. It will probably be more of an off-road rc park, just so you know. We got one scaler guy on board, but if more shafy rig get interested we will make more sections for them and scalers. Just post in there and PM or friend request me or diggerdown."thumbsup"

wed have to work fri get out at 9:30 but dam it things are going to get off the floor about f66^^^^^^^^ time lets get your head out of the bottle
i will be there fri after work to stare it off sat , sun john better have the car race got lots of money on this year go jimmy 48 only 15 points out

i don't have to work thur after work fri i will be at john to move rock from out side

i must be doing something right thy name the track after me

jim s if you would like call me to

Last edited:
scott i will out after work it will be about 9:00 if that ok plan on being out sat most of the day & sun most of the day got a lot of thing done tonight at bfg but no rock just junk in the room scott call me i will pm you with my phone # jim s please call me to thanks

Last edited:
as of 11/17/ 10 i will no longer have anything with bfg. i took some small rock a had john pay me 25.00 FOR the money i paid for tank to wash the rock off. he told me he did not want any thing to do with with rock so i know it will be hard to get thing done with the hollidays coming up so i hope for the best for everyone i will have something set up in my basement if anyone is interefted to come out and play i know some people will be mad at me but just got tired of john telling him we would be out and i understand famiy comes first so i hope to see you around this winter

have a great hollidays

if any one wants to call me i will elaborate on the subject

thank to you all dave

Last edited:
David S. and scott I get out at 5 on friday and saturday. david ask your dad if I can get a ride to his house if he'll give me a ride there and back?

Back