• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I would like to know as well. This sunday went down the shitter for doing anything. Hope next sunday will work, my buddy will have his XR10 ready. We will both bring our XR10's and help stack, lift, and alter the look of the course."thumbsup"

sweli

if you come into town could you please pick me up some of that
black tire glue
thanks dave
"thumbsup"

Just trying to find out what day/night anyone is moving rocks. Tonight and Sat are out. Not sure how Sunday is going to land yet.

I stopped by Battlefront last night and almost half the rocks are not in there he moved the big screen and the couch over on the wall by the race track and that just seems like a lot of work for us to do to have to PAY to play on them because he does not care about them. I bet it would be better to buy those rocks from him and make better outdoor coarse somewhere then to move them and make his pockets fatter with our hard work.

O.k. that's my 2 cents
Scott.

N2Big... one he doesn't own the rocks. The club owns them. It will require the club to make a dedicated front to get our rocks back. Especially since he will want us to pay Dues again in January.

He pulled the rocks by the dirt race track out last spring. Basically we are back to where we started with the rocks. He just wants us to move them into that room. We had about 5 hours into picking 8 tons of rock up at the quarry and delivering them there. We had 5 guys doing it. It should take much less time to move the pile into that room, especially since we don't have to lift them into the back of my Pickup. ;)

I am available tomorrow if anyone wants to get together and talk. I will check on here tomorrow morning (SundaY) to see who is going to show up.

Jim

Sorry Jim,

I did not know that the "club" owned them was not aware the "club" was still together? how much are dues? well is there still a club?

Sorry for the rant earlier.

What time is they there on Sundays? Depends on what time you are thinking.

My family and would like to come out and help move some rock sunday!
Hopefully sometime early and we will be there. Please post up or pm if you are going.

Scott.

Last edited:
Well that got a little heated. So the club owns the rocks. Dose that mean when we pay 7 bucks you reap the benifets? Or dose it go back into maintaining the course itself. Up in Rockford I can get a ton of rock for 40 bucks. Just want to know how you guy invest your money for the greater good of the hobbie and BFG."thumbsup" Not trying to be a dick or anything, just want some answers B4 going balls deep in a club.

I appologize. That was not ment to come across heated. I just wanted to let everyone know where the rocks came from. Sorry again about the harsh tone. I will work on that.

The dues payed for the rocks. We payed $20 each year to be a "club" member. We got a 5% discount at all the local hobby stores. And we got a break on the "per crawl" charge. I think we saved $1 or so.

The $7 we pay to crawl goes directly to BFG. It helps them keep the lights on and the heat going.

I believe we got the rock for $26 a ton, down the road from BFG. But we had to pick it up. Frankly if you could get the rocks delivered for $40, I would call that a fair deal. Trust me, picking rocks into a 3/4 ton truck is hard on the back.;-)

Hey Jeepkid... There were some guys from Cedar Spring that had MOA Bully's and a very aggressive outside rock course. I will see if I can find any of there contact information. You might like to at least visit there crawling site. They used a backhoe to build it. :lmao:

Hey Jeepkid... There were some guys from Cedar Spring that had MOA Bully's and a very aggressive outside rock course. I will see if I can find any of there contact information. You might like to at least visit there crawling site. They used a backhoe to build it. :lmao:
Hell yeah, LMK. Me and my buddy are thinking of coming down to BFG this coming sunday( if the rest of his parts show up for his XR) Want to meet you all. Got to find something out here, getting really excited about crawling with a bunch of guys. PM me with any info on G2G's and so on. I think that I can join the club you got going on at BFG. Want to have fun and meet new ppl."thumbsup"

Has anyone gone to BFG lately? If so, has anyone moved rocks yet. If anyone is going there this weekend take some pics, I would like to see what it looks like. Want to help move some rocks and so on. Planning on next weekend going there, if anyone is down.LMK.

I need to hookup with you scale guys. I'm getting one tuesday, well its for my daughter. She will let me run it if I bring her with. She said this and shes only 3. HAHA

Anyone going to be around bfg Friday or Saturday. I have the day off and would like to get the bronco out for a little run.

Back