• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Looking to move the crawling G2G to sunday. Guy in my clubs wife got sick, so he needs to take his daughter to something. Sorry guys, if you are up for sunday LMK.

Really want to, but new carpeting in B-rooms tomorrow afternoon, so all furniture is in the living room and has got to be put back tomorrow night.
Just got new/used MIPs into the front axle of the JK, need to get it back on the truck.

Or you guys can come to BFG. We got murderface, diggerdown, dasmonkeyboy, and me going right now. We will be there aroung 6ish "thumbsup". This time its on like donkey kong. If my other batteries show today, I'll let one of you guys try out the XR.

Jim, did you guys get a snow run in at your place?

Got the front axle, with MIPs back on the front of the JK.
Went to refill a leaking shock and the cap tore all the threads off the shock body, on one of those nice shocks I do not know the brand off. So now it has blue, alum, BigBores on all 4 corners.
The big fall I took with the JK at Diggers last time, cracked the body in two spots.

Got the Blizzard out with a new 5000pack in it. Kids barely left any snow in the front yard untouched by it!

Let me know next scale run!

Back