• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Typical winter MIA

So I have been MIA since our October night crawl :roll:

Anyone up for a Wednesday night crawl?
What time is BFG open til on Weds?
Gets dark pretty quick, but rigs have lights. I'd even be up for some outdoor time. Suppose to be getting pretty warm this week, so the crust will turn to slush. It is fun right now.

I'd even be up for Tuesday night, but would have to shoot home at lunch to charge everything. JK is pretty much ready to roll. Little high COG with the 2.2s.

Anyone?

i'm up for it on weds if you want i could put lights up at my house a then i could show you what i got going on in my basement it bigger now when jim b saw it. more 3/4 bigger no snow on my rock my snow dancing did not work but i still have my fire dance still workes

Last edited:
I was leaning towards the outside too, but depends on what the weather does.
31 windy today
35 sunny Wed

Outside Wed? Take Digger on his offer, or woods?
Any idea what any of the parks around Byron Center look like Jim?

OK, 7ish Wed.

Where? Prefs?

Inside at BFG?
Outside at a park?
Diggers?

I just realized East of 31 has no snow. I still have a foot of hard crunchy stuff that my kids and I have been running trucks on.
So inside or outside?
What shape is BFG in?

just let me know when & were and i will be there . let me know if i need to do my fire dance

no snow on my rock sorry

fun fun fun fun fun "thumbsup"

the fire dance is on for wed if you all want to come have a small woods in back rock cold but looks like fun hope everone can come

how about arounds 7:00

Last edited:
Digger, you have woods?

So are we meeting at your place?
PM me your address again please.

7ish is good for me.

Back