• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Jan 28/29/30? - Anyone?

Wondered if anyone was up for some scaling this weekend?
Fri night, early Sat afternoon, or Sun after 1pm works for me.
BFG or ?

just got the micro track done 1.9 & 1/18 track should be done sometime this week would like to post some pic but i dont know how to do it

Sat is 32deg and snow.
I can do somewhere between noon and 4ish.
Anyone else?

Or I can do Sunday between 1 and 5pm.

when are you gonna be there im stuck at school till 9 i might have to skip out early just to hang out the rig is in pieces and ill only be using a couple of said pieces lol

Digger, wife is hinting about prep time she needs for next weeks report cards (4th grade teacher). I can spare a couple hours of run time as it takes me 30min drivetime to get there.

I'd vote for Saturday at 1pm.

I'll pass if no one else is in.

BTW, the JK has a very torqueeeeeey stump puller on the front of it now that can pull it up to the ceiling of my basement.

Thx Scott!
I want to get out and try it, but not when it feels like 3deg.

I had to cut out one section of rear seat to get it to fit. I fabbed up the seat, so it looks like it is flipped forward.

Back