• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Sweli, I would like to meet everyone that comes to Digger48 Friday and see what you have. I was there Wednesday and seen his set up. Really nice for the small scale rigs. Ran the 2.2 below still fun but if we get a lot of bigger rigs there I think it would be better at BFG for more room. We can talk about going to BFG after we go to Dave's. See you Friday.

Thanks for hosting tonight Dave! You have a killer micro course going there!
The Blizzard and I made it home safely in the blizzard (snow that is):lmao:

Nice to finally meet you Bill. I am very impressed with how well your rig crawled BFG with just tire and weight mods!

Send me the pic of the road/rally rig, Jim!

BTW Dave, I am half right on the micro axle at RC4WD. The call it a Micro and 1/18 in the same title(???).
It is 3.2" long, so more along the lines of 1:20.
http://store.rc4wd.com/118-T-Rex-Micro-Rear-Straight-Axle_p_438.html

thanks for looking up the axail thay look cool but just add more money for something to play with in bad weather im glad you took good care of my blizzard :lmao::lmao::lmao: bring the kids over to play with mirco like you said thay would like it and then i can talk to them to :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ditto that to what Sweli said that was a fun night. Nice to meet you guys and look forward to learning more about scaleing. Can't wait to see what your backyard course looks like this spring. Thanks again Digger.

Last edited:
saw the two on ebut boop my but :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: please bring your kids over we have a lot to talk about

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:"thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Bummer, that would be fun. I have to work 4:30am to 5pm Sat anyway.

I think I have the jk better dialed in.
New wheels and tires on the MOG. I need to figure out the foams on them. Pluggers are stiff vertically but fold side to side.
New bumper and sliders on the F150.
Collecting pcs for the next build.

Next weekend?

Crust running

Two of my kids and I just came in from outside with frozen fingers.
Ran the JK and the F150 across every inch of the crusty snow in the front yard!
What a blast"thumbsup"

Had quite a few rolling hills to climb as the snow had melted and refrozen a few times.
All of it had a 1/2 inch of powder on top to throw some roosters off the tires!

Now the two of them are in a warm bubble bath.
Tubs not big enough for me and them.....darn:lmao:

BFG G2G this saterday. I'll be there in the afternoon. I dont care if you just want to shoot the shit, crawl, what ever. Just come a hang out. It will be fun.

3up Winter Scaler B-ball turny

My two oldest and a friend of theirs, chasing a basketball through 1-3" of snow on the drive with my three scalers.
My youngest one is coming in, to ref, with the Blizzard.

(downside is the MOG, that just got a new bumper, and the cab remounted to the chassis, took quite an impact and cracked up some of the cab and new mounts:x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgbFBu99jUc

PgbFBu99jUc

Last edited:
Back