• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

im going snow crawling at my work, it has a big snow pile out back, the address is 5510 clay sw, its right off of exit for 54th and 131, and you would want to head east after the exit. or give me a call if your lost. 231-838-1399.

I'd like to Jim, but I've been out with the stomach flu for 3 days now. Lots to catch up including sons bday.
Next time.

I could do next Sun afternoon if your headed back. 1ish??
(Fri night is out(company), and Sat is out (wife out of town) unless you watch 3kids while I run)
[Actually 2 of the 3 would run my other rigs, but interest would only last 20mins or so]

Was the bottom of the stream runs all rock or some plastic liner?
All big rocks or runnable?

Last edited:
OK, so now the friends coming over might need to move to Sunday. Not sure yet.
Wife is asking which day I would rather have.

Jim, rigs still running?
Goose Poop again?

Is it Sunday yet......got the itch!

Did a couple of successfull braze joints on 1/4" stainless tubing today! Practice for the next project.
Learned why not to use 10% flux coated braze rod, and why to use Safety Silver 45!
.......next project has LOTS of metal!

Itch itch itch. Is it Sunday afternoon yet?

Anyone else want to join in, 1pm at goose poop?
37 and Sun. I prefer 60, but I'll take it!
Jim, think they still have not started the pumps yet? I want to see what it looks like!

Sounds like just you and I Jim. PM'd you my phone #'s in case anything comes up and you need to bail. Will take me 35-40mins to get there.

Still wondering about this from last year that Erforce posted.
It is downtown, I am thinking it is the west side of the river, but cannot tell which bridges those are?
Wonder how close you can park to it?

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

Back