• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Spontanious Pneomothorax (collapsed lung) week ago Thursday. All the symptoms of a heart attack, so that is how the treated it in the ER.
Chest tube and lot of fun but nausious drugs.
Home Satuday with tube.
All looked good Monday so tube out.
Tuesday back to ER with same symptoms. 2nd tube put in.
As of last night tear in lung not healing, so they pulled #2 out and put a bigger and longer #3 in.
Now a waiting game until Monday.

Freakish thing!

No kidding! Keep us informed, And if there is anything we can do.

As soon as you get better we will all have to meet up and do some 4-wheel scaling somewhere.

Hope you get better soon.

Scott.

No kidding! Keep us informed, And if there is anything we can do.

As soon as you get better we will all have to meet up and do some 4-wheel scaling somewhere.

Hope you get better soon.

Scott.

Thx Scott!
Home now. Sore and weak as he77, but on the mend"thumbsup"
Third chest tube was the charm:flipoff:

Fri

This fri some new people are coming to play on the rock a big fire so if any one wants come on down bring your hot dogs & cook on open flame AND MEAT SOME NEW CRAWLERS

What time ya thinking Dave? We would be in! I work until 7pm. And could be out there after that. I would be bringing the whole family.

fri crawler night

bring some dog for you & family to cook on the fire or any thing you want good to hear from you again rock on

some of them will 6 ;30 so come on down

Last edited:
OK. We are planning on it right now! I still have to fix the JK but should be able to get the part from Twisted today and have it fixed tonight.

See ya then!

fri crawler night

has been cancelled for this friday due to unforseen problems. but will be rescheduled real soon sorry guys

thx
dave

Homer-Simpson-doh-01.jpg

I could only make it for an hour or so with three younger ones in tow, but was looking forward to it.

Anyone up for something Sunday afternoon if it does not rain?
If not, maybe next weekend?

Fri, 63 sct shwrs
Sat, 68 sct shwrs
Sun, 82 sct shwrs
Mon, 75 sunny

What day works for whom???

I have got the serious itch for some runn'n! The kids and I cleaned up our little area and got the waterfalls turned on a couple times. Wow, you should have seen the hundreds of pill bugs running for their lives!

Back