• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I'm there, 8am, WooHoo!!

I will PM you both my cell # again, in case.

Map:
GrandHavenPierMap.jpg

Scott, did your little guys rig survive?

Believe it or not it DID! When I got home I plugged it in and had a little glitching, Took it inside let it set went about our day came home later pulled it apart and ver very little water in the esc,receiver, and servo. Dried them out put dielectric on them put it back together and it all still works. The motor/speed control was kinda glitchy at first but then it started working just fine.

Btw my son 4 yrs old drove his exceed maxstone 10 right into the channel of the grand river in grand haven sunday morning. Luckily for me we had our fishing poles with us, Grabbed it put a hook on then pulled it out. Broke one poles line then had to grab mine then was all good.

Thanks again guys for a great day of crawling once again.

K well I don't think I have anything going so let me know. If not sometime soon. Need to find more trails! With some water crossings and such. Kinda like Fallasburg Park!

Well let me know... We could go there Sunday afternoon or something. You will have to direct me there though. Is there anything for the kids to do? swings?

no. not kid friendly unless you want to feed them to the bugs. wont be any fun for them. the park is nature, walking path, and bugs. i think its more of a nature preserve then a park. this would be a good one to leave the kids out of.

I'm out.
Cookout Fri.
Working 5 to 5 on Sat.
Getting ready for Vac. in a week.

BTW, the WB on the F150 was 9-1/4". That and the R2 standing on end with motor high, made it do back flips versus climbing.
I got the 5/8" extension on the rear with the fenders cut out. Tires are almost touching the huge machined rear bumper.
I also got about a 1/4" extension in the front. So the WB now is 10-1/8". I just ran a pack in my area and it is much better now.
I think I could get another 1/8 to 1/4 more in the front.
I would like to go to a gearbox + transfer so the motor could get mounted lower, over the front axle, but funds won't allow it now.

Back