• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I might be in! I will have to see if I can fix a crawler or two. I lunched the trans on the JK (creeper junk) and I only have two others running right now and I want to bring the two oldest.

So Monday morning @ 8am? Grand Haven fishermans landing parking lot? I don't know what time the gates open but 8am sounds good to me. I will have the good little spotter with me only she can drive my axial and I will drive the TJ. I hope to see you guys down there. Let's get a big group down there. my cell # is 231-206-4666 if someone needs to call me. Thanks Scott.

I am planning on it also. Is the location easy to find and about how long do you guys run? I am running the ckrc 1300 packs that give me around 30 to 40 mins but will bring a back up

I'm there, 8am, WooHoo!!

Map:
GrandHavenPierMap.jpg

last time we ran for at least 3 hours.

I should be there! With 2 rigs. I run the 1300mah packs too I went through 2 packs last time down there.

I will check back here Sunday night to see if anything has changed. I hope to see you all there. Should be a good time.

At 8am last time, we had to enter that parking lot through the camp ground entrance, pay or show pass at the booth, then stay to the right inside the campground loop.

FYI, Holland State Park was buuuussy by 11am today. Line to get in was 1/4mile long and parking lot was already full.
Might be a busy time. I am hoping they will still let us in the fishermans lot at 8am.
I am usually the late one, but am going to try and be there even a little early, to get a couple hours in before the boardwalk is crazy busy.

I am going to PM a few of you my cell # in case we are shut out or other.

I had a great time again guys! Hope we can get together and try a different spot next time. Maybe Fallasburg or something? As long as I'm not working I'm in.

Neither is mine tranny is out.... but still would be fun to run around the creek up the hill. I need a tranny for it have any?

Back