• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Did you get a servo??
RTR?

I need to get out from under the Taurus.
Guy found water in the trans. Not sure how the radiator could leak fluid into the trans cooler??

Looking for a car now.

Still on!
Jim, I am going to be in GR looking at a couple cars the next hour. I'll be there by 6. Call me if anything comes up.

Well what's up Jim? I might be but not till after 7:30ish at night? I hate working till 7pm every stinking day. If not maybe this weekend?

Mon is out.
Tues is a maybe. I will know more tonight if a long lost friend is in town or not.
Wed is a maybe. Will know more Late Tuesday if kids are coming home Wed or Thurs.
Thurs is prob out.
Maybe the weekend.

im like this weekend sometime. i have to work sat so any time after 3 is good. sunday any time after 12. im going to ckeck out paris park and see how the bugs are. will let you guys know. maybe we can be the creepy guys hanging out in the woods.:roll:

wensday looks like rain. paris park should be good to go. bring your bug spray(blunt objects you can swing) im not out till 7, so i will not roll in till about 7:30ish. if its raining you guys want to go some where saturday?

So 7:30 at Paris Park then? Sounds like Jeans and bug spray, even if is warm.
Might only bring the 150 and MOG as a backup.

Car woes. Would have my new one, but wives van has a leak leftover from the accident, and has to drive to Saginaw to get the kids. So she is taking mine and I will have a loaner again I bet.............$%@^#%^@$%@$^@%#$~#$%^

Is it 'Paris Park' you guys are referring to?
60th, East of Kzoo?
(Green square w/entrance on 60th)

ParisPark60thKzooGR.jpg

its here.

Back